Rodrick x male reader

Rodrick's POV
The party was Smashing!! We were dancing, drinking and failing miserably to pick up girls. I had tried to seduce Heather but she had brutally shut me down, making me go even harder on the drinks.

I took a stroll around the house to see if everything was okay, I stumbled into the living room as I saw a boy who I hadn't seen before. He had (hair colour) hair and (eye colour) eyes, he was hot, which was something very new for me. I had played a bit with the idea of being bi-curious but had never really experimented with it. I smiled and walked over to him. He was looking at his phone when I started a conversation.

"Hey!" I said loud enough to be able to drown out the music. He looked up from his phone and smiled kindly.

"Hi!"

"What's your name?!"

"(Y/N)! What's yours?!"

"Rodrick! Wanna talk outside?!"

"Sure thing!" He yelled as we walked outside. He walked in front of me, he looked cool. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a band tee. I couldn't help my drunk self from looking at his round ass as he walked outside.

We sat down in my back garden at our garden table. Two people were sitting besides us, making out furiously. We started talking, he talked about how he was new in Plaineview, went to the same school as me and had come with a few friends. I listened closely, holding eye contact with him, God damn he was gorgeous.

I remembered that I had a blunt in my jacket as I whipped that sucker out.

"You smoke?" I asked putting the blunt to my lips, ready to light it.

"Sometimes" he answered finding a lighter and lighting the blunt in my mouth. It was amazing to have him so close to me as he lit the blunt.

The two love birds had left so it was only me and him in the garden. It was late and it was getting chilly.

We sat and smoked, looking out in the garden. (Y/N) took a hit and made a small shiver. God damn this was cliche but I took off my jacket and put it over him, he looked up at me and smiled, muttering a small "thanks" as he passed me the blunt.

(Y/N) stood up with my jacket still over his shoulders and plumped down on the grass, looking up at the sky.

"The hell are you doing?" I laughed out being extremely high and so was he.

" bitch I'm watching motherfucking stars"

The party was dying inside and people were starting to go home. I laughed and and down besides him, giving him the blunt.

He took a hit and rolled on his stomach.

"Hey, so this might sound gay but, wanna pass the smoke?" He asked looking a me with a high smile.

I laughed and put my hands behind my head.

"Sure"

He took a hit and leaned down, kissing me and blowing the smoke into my mouth. I inhaled and leaned more into the kiss. Soon we were making out, not giving a shit about the smoke. We separated when we need air as I looked into his eyes. He giggled and laid his head in his hands.

"Well.. that was.. amazing" he giggled laying down besides me again. I put an arm around him as he snuggled into my chest.

"It was"

So I made a tumblr called Patrickswhore (because patrickshoe was taken😐🤦‍♂️) so go follow me there, might do some new one there