Sleepover with...Gerard Way?

Gerard's P.O.V

We came up to my house and I unlocked the door. We went inside and it was really quiet.
"Are you sure it's okay?" She asked. I nodded but she couldn't see me because it was dark.
"Yeah." I said. I turned on a light and took her to the guest room we had next to my room. There was a bed in there and I put sheets and a blanket on it. She smiled at me and asked if I had anything she could wear to bed. I nodded and went into my room.

Paisley's P.O.V

I followed Gerard to his room. I saw a bed with a skull blanket and I laughed to myself because it was the most adorable thing ever. I looked around and saw that there was a desk with comic books and drawings. I walked over and looked at them. He went through his drawers. It was dark in his room and it was a little messy. There were balls of paper scattered around the room and he had pencils and sharpeners lying everywhere on his desk. He had band posters on the walls. There was an electric guitar and an amplifier in a corner. His room was painted white and red. There were a few clothes strewn around his room and I saw a few empty cans of beer. I raised my eyebrows.
"Oh. Uh. Sorry about the mess. Here." He handed me a t-shirt and some shorts. I took them and went into his bathroom to change. I washed off the face paint and put on the clothes that he gave me. They were a little big on me, but I didn't want to sleep in skinny jeans. I came out of the bathroom and he looked me up and down.
"A little big, but they look good on you." He smiled.
"Okay so, you can sleep here and I'm right next door, so don't be afraid to wake me up if you need anything."
I nodded and went into the room that was across from his. I climbed into the bed and tried to sleep.
A few minutes later, I was just laying there and looking at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep. I needed some coffee. I slowly got up and walked into Gerard's kitchen. I tried to be quiet but for some reason, the slightest sound sounded like an earthquake. I came to the kitchen and saw a light on.
"Oh, sorry did I wake you?" Gerard was standing there by the coffee machine drinking some coffee.
"No. I couldn't sleep, so I was going to make coffee, but I guess we had the same idea." I said.
He laughed.
I walked over to him and he held out a cup of coffee for me. I took it and took a sip. Damn, he made good coffee.
We finished our coffee and it was about one thirty in the morning. I became a little sleepy and Gerard insisted that I try and get some sleep. After several failed attempts, I walked into his room.
"I still can't sleep." I told him.
It was dark in his room and I could barely see him. He was lying in his bed looking at the ceiling with his hands behind his head. He looked at me, concerned.
He slid over to one side and motioned for me to come lay with him. I know I just met him, but since I couldn't sleep, I was willing to try anything. I went over to him and climbed next to him and put myself under the covers beside him. He turned towards me and we were laying sideways, on his bed, looking at each other. He smiled at me. I yawned and became sleepy.
He yawned and whispered,"You should go to sleep."
I smiled and whispered,"You should go to sleep." We laughed silently.
We both started to fall asleep.
"Hey Gerard?" I asked sleepily.
"Yeah?" He questioned.
"Are you still awake?"
"Mhmm." He murmured.
I yawned. We were still facing each other and I spoke again."Thanks for everything you did today. I'm sorry about Amber and I didn't mean to cause any trouble between you two. You didn't have to break up with her over a girl you just met, but thanks for standing up for me and for cheering me up and being there for me when I didn't have anyone and thank you for letting me stay here tonight even though we just met." I said and his eyes opened and he looked at me.
"Don't worry about Amber. Honestly, I think we've been over for a while and your welcome. I just hate to see such an amazing girl get so sad over a demanding bitch." He said and started laying on his back. We both dozed off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and remembered all the events that happened the night before. I was laying on Gerard's chest and he had his arms around me. I looked up at his sleeping face and thought it was the most adorable thing I have ever seen. I decided that since he wasn't awake yet, I would go back to sleep. I snuggled back up to him and closed my eyes. I felt something underneath me move not too long after and looked up to find Gerard staring at me with a sleepy smile spread across his face.
"Good morning." He said.
"Good morning." I smiled.
"Breakfast?" He asked.
"Sounds good." I replied.
We started to get up when I heard Mikey, Gerard's brother, say something from the doorway.
"What the fuck did you do Gerard?" Mikey stared at us.
Gerard laughed.
"Nothing happened. She needed somewhere to stay for the night until her mom got home because she forgot her keys to her house and then she couldn't sleep so I offered for her to sleep with me. Nothing happened." I nodded in agreement to Gerard's argument. Mikey just shrugged and walked away. Gerard and I went to his kitchen, which was downstairs. (Yeah I know I forgot to mention this.) He started gathering ingredients.
"What are you making?" I asked.
"Pancakes!" He yelled enthusiastically. I laughed and then heard my phone ring from upstairs where the guest room was. I told Gerard I'd be right back and I headed up to the room.

Gerard's P.O.V

I watched as Paisley went up the stairs to attend to her ringing cell phone. I prepared the mix for the pancakes and started to think about Paisley. I know I just met her, but she was so amazing. I liked her, a lot. She was great. When she fell asleep in my arms last night I wish we could have stayed like that forever and when I woke up, I couldn't help but to stare at her cute, innocent face. I kept thinking wonderful things about her when she ran downstairs with tears in her eyes. I immediately rushed to her and asked what was wrong.
"It's my mom," she said,"While she was coming home from work late last night, she was in a car accident and she's in critical condition." I saw the tears streaming down her face and I hugged her. She buried her face in my chest. I looked at her and wiped away her tears with my thumb.
I grabbed her hand and the keys to my mom's car and started to drive Paisley to the hospital.
We were suppose to be going to school today, but it was going to have to wait.

We arrived at the hospital and Paisley went to the reception desk and asked for her mother. We hurried into the room and Paisley started sobbing.
Her mom calmed her down and told her to come to her. Paisley obeyed and grabbed her mother's hand. Her mom smiled up at her. Then, she looked over at me and smiled. She told me to come over. Paisley introduced me.
"Mom this is Gerard. He was my first friend."
I smiled at her mom and she smiled at me. She nodded. I gave a small wave to her and said,"Hi, Mrs.Harron, I drove Paisley here as soon as I heard." I looked at Paisley. There were tears still rolling down her face. I tried comforting her by offering a tissue that was in a box next to the bed that her mother was lying in. Her mother watched me try to calm her down. I put my arm around her and rubbed her arm.
Her mother beckoned for her to come closer and I heard her whisper something in her ear.
"I want to speak with your friend, Gerard, for a moment." She said.
Paisley looked at me, a little confused, but nodded.