I Killed Someone

Paisley's P.O.V

What should I tell him? I couldn't tell him. He would hate me, think something was wrong with me. He would push me away and never talk to me again. He would judge me. I didn't want him to judge me.
"I-I-I'm sorry Gerard. I can't can't tell you." I said. I saw him look at me. A tear rolled down my face as Gerard brought me closer to him.
"Please, Paisley. I won't get mad. I'm a little upset, but I am not mad at you. Just please tell me. I hate to see you doing this to yourself and I love you too much to brush it off." He hugged me and kissed my head.
I could see his cheeks turning a light shade of pink. We stared at each other. He clashed his lips to mine. We came up for air and he turned me towards him, holding my face in his hands.
"Yes, Paisley. I love you. I've loved you for a while and I didn't know if you felt the same way. You can make me laugh when I'm depressed and I never thought I would ever feel this way about anyone. When I told you that I loved you, I was scared of your response, but you said you loved me too and it made me the most happiest person I the world and you can't possibly imagine how you make me feel and you have no idea what you do to me when you smile, when you look at me with those beautiful eyes. I will always love you and I have faith that whatever your going through, we will get through it together even if it gets harder and harder. I will never leave your side. I know that you've been through a lot and I understand how you feel because I remember feeling the same way. You have no idea how important you are to me. I love you so much." He finished talking and I didn't know what to say.
"Gerard." I said his name, looking at him with happy tears in my eyes.
"I love how you say my name."
He came closer to me. He pressed his lips gently against mine. The kiss lasted for only a few seconds then he spoke again."You can trust me Paisley. Whatever you did, won't make me look at you any differently than I do now."
His words warmed my heart, but there was no way in hell I could tell him what I did. How could I? I know he loves me, but...what if he does see me differently. As if reading my thoughts he said,"Paisley, I give you my word." I guess maybe I should tell him. He might find out sooner or later. Besides, I'd hate for him to keep secrets from me. I hope he's serious that he won't judge me. I can't lose him. After all, he's all I have left, besides the guys. Okay, Paisley, you can do this. You've never told anyone before, but you can trust Gerard. I was still scared of what he was going to think. I have to tell him.
I nodded. I was going to tell him. Here it goes.
"I-I killed someone." I whispered, afraid of what he would say. I didn't look at him, but I could tell he was shocked.

----------------------------------------------
A/N

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated in like, two weeks, but it's almost the end if school and I have tons of makeup work to do so that I pass.
-Heidi