Here's Your Present From Me

Gerard's P.O.V

Paisley had given me a list. It was basically a treasure hunt that supposedly led to my present. There were twenty items on the list and Paisley said that I couldn't skip any and that I had to go in order. She said that if I didn't know where to find the item, she left a hint for me.

I shrugged and walked out the door with the list in hand.

Okay, first item: You like it black.

Well, she didn't technically say they were items, but I kind of figured. Oh well. Okay so I like it black? Coffee. Duh.

I went to the nearest coffee shop, which is the one we first met at. I ordered a coffee and walked out, checking it off the list and looking at the second whatever it was.

I took a sip if my coffee.

Second item: Learning is so boring.

Hmmm.... School maybe? I walked to school and there was a note on the main door. It read,"Forget even, odd is the way to go."

What did that even mean? Was it talking about the numbers on the list?

I looked at the list and every thing had a number. I shrugged and crossed out all the even numbers.

Next was: Already gone.

That was the name of the song that she sung at her mom's funeral. Was I suppose to go to her grave? I went to her mom's grave, where she was buried. There were fresh flowers there and a note taped to it. It said,"Hard times, fun times, you comforted me, every time." I smiled at this. That was so cute. I looked at the next thing.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, remember the first time I kissed you?" I repeated aloud. I gave out a small laugh. Wasn't it at my house? Wasn't it in her room? I made my way back to the house. I went inside and no one was there. I went up to Paisley's room and saw a note on her bed. I remembered when I comforted her when she was depressed and we kissed and she lied on my chest and fell asleep. I picked up the note.

"I believe you may skip to the last one. Just because your probably getting tired." I chuckled. Looking at the last one, my heart skipped a beat.

It read, "Turn around."

I turned around and Paisley was standing there, smiling.

"I love you." She said.

I had no words. I loved her too and she had no idea how much she meant to me. I tried to tell her, but the words didn't come out. All I could do was pull her into a kiss. I put every ounce of love that I had for her in that kiss and it was passionate. She kissed me back. I pulled away for a moment to say what I desperately wanted to say for weeks.

"I love you so much. You are everything to me." I looked into her eyes. We stood there, staring at each other and smiling.

"Really?" She asked.

I nodded and said,"I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. Your amazing. I love you so much and your so beautiful."

I saw her blush and she smiled really big.

"God I love it when you smile. If every word I said could make you smile, I'd never stop talking." I said. I saw her eyes fill with tears. She started crying.

"Gerard, I love you so much. You have no idea." She kissed me again. I felt sparks running through my body. I'd never get used to the effect she had on me. Even though we've been living together and everything, she still made me incredibly nervous. She was the only person that made my heart beat faster and slower at the same time. We pulled apart and she pulled something from her pocket.

"By the way. Here's your present from me." She held out a piece of paper.

I unfolded it.

"One free day pass."

I raised an eyebrow.

"What exactly can I do with this pass?" I questioned, giving her a smirk.

She came closer to me, our lips almost touching. She whispered,"Anything you want."

My brain went numb. Anything I want? Holy shit.

I put my hands in her hips.

"Anything?" I wanted to make sure.

She nodded.

I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Can I use it now?" I asked.

"You sure can." She replied, smiling at me.

I threw the piece of paper to the side and kissed Paisley hungrily. I wanted her so badly. She leaned into me, kissing me back and wrapping her arms around my neck. I smiled against her lips, pushing her towards her bed. She fell on the bed and giggled. I took my shirt off and climbed over top of her. She was so beautiful and looked perfect. I wanted to explore every inch of her. I trailed kisses down her neck. She moaned. I bit her neck a little, just enough to leave a mark.

I stopped when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. Paisley looked at me.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

I looked at her wrists. She was still cutting? She told me she would try to stop... Why would she keep doing something like this. I looked closer. These cuts were different. They were deeper than the previous ones. She had fresh scars and new cuts, probably from either yesterday or today. I couldn't believe this. I was so worried about her. This amazing girl that made me so happy, she had so much to deal with and I wanted to understand, but I know that I'd never be able to. I just wanted to help her, make her feel better. I climbed off of her and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Paisley." I said.

She sat next to me. We sat the for a few minutes and I turned towards her. I hugged her as if she was going to disappear at any second.

"Paisley, why do you still cut yourself?" I asked.

She sighed.

"I'm sorry Gerard. I just..." She trailed off. I took her face in my hands and made her look me in the eyes.

"Please tell me, Paisley. I'm not going to judge you for anything you did or anything that's happened to you." I told her.

I could tell she was trying to blink back tears.

She opened her mouth to say something, but closed it again.