3 - Accidental Nightmare

Kurapika paced on the stage, looking extremely tense.

Everyone had taken their seats at this point. Killua, Gon, Alluka, and Leorio sat togther, at a table closest to the stage.

Eventually, the blonde spoke up. "I know I don't actually know half of you that showed up today, but I really appreciate you coming to help with my dilemma."

Everyone smiled and nodded at Kurapika, obviously happy to help. Leorio gave the Kurta a thumbs up.

"For any of you who don't know, Chrollo Lucilfer is the leader of the Phantom Troupe who killed my entire clan. Originally my goal was to collect all the scarlet eyes of my brethren and then kill all the troupe members, but since then my plan changed when I took away Chrollo's nen. After that happened I focused only on finding my clans eyes. Recently though, Chrollo has gotten a nen exorcism to regain his power." Kurapika explained, seeming to become angrier after each sentence he spoke.

Everyone gasped in confusion and spoke amongst each other. Killua and Gon were wide eyed, both knowing firsthand how strong these guys were.

At this point, Kurapika's eyes were glowing scarlet red. "Now that he has control over his power again, he most certainly will rejoin his troupe to continue stealing and killing! I can't stand for this and want Chrollo out of the picture entirely! I have no intention of killing the other troupe members as that would seem a little overboard.....but luckily I have the help of Light and Neon Nostrade because Chrollo stole Neon's power and Light has requested for me to find a way to retrieve it. If Chrollo dies then any nen he stole will go back to their respective owners. Will you all help me?"

Kurapika noticed that he was raising his voice throughout his speech, so he tried his best to change it from sounding angry to sounding more confident and bold.

Leorio and Gon were the first to stand and offer to help, Killua following soon after.

Eventually everyone was standing, fully ready to provide whatever help they can.

The blonde let out a relieved sigh and checked the clock on the wall. "Thank you everyone, and sorry for taking a lot of your time. You all can go now and tomorrow we will meet here at 2:00 pm for a follow up meeting on my grand operation."

Everyone nodded and began filing out of the room. It was convenient that everyone had a room at the hotel, just scattered around different floors.

It wasn't until Killua, Alluka, and Gon got to their rooms that they realized their hotel rooms were literally right next to each other.

"Huh that's weird." Gon commented. "I guess if you guys ever need anything I'll be right next door!"

"Thanks Gon! We'll be sure to keep that in mind." Alluka exclaimed, dragging Killua into their room.

Killua felt extremely tired from a long day of socializing. He quietly grabbed some shorts and a tank top, which he used as pajamas, and went to the bathroom to change.

Alluka decided to quickly throw on her nightgown while her brother was in the bathroom, it was more efficient this way.

"Ready for bed big brother?" She asked Killua once he exited the bathroom.

The teen yawned and laid on his bed. "Yeah I'll be here if you need me."

"I know you'll be here, you always say that before bed." Alluka says, getting under the covers.