8 - Girly boy

"Ow! Bisky not so tight!"

"Sorry! It's kinda necessary to make your hips more prominent."

Killua really didn't enjoy having his waist squeezed by this death contraption of a corset, but it was all apart of the plan.

Everyone was pretty much already ready. Tuxedos aren't that difficult to put on, but unfortunately Killua didn't have the luxury of putting on a tux. Instead he was being put into a dumb dress.

Alluka giggled as she watched Bisky squeeze her brother into a corset. "Can I go pick out a dress for you big brother!"

By the tone of her voice, the teen could tell that this wasn't a request. Alluka was going to pick out his dress whether he liked it or not, so he complied and watched her run out of the secluded room to the clothing rack.

Now it was just him and Bisky alone in this barren back room that Alluka insist Killua change in so no one would see him until he was entirely ready.

Bisky was already changed into a formal pink dress with her hair in a long, stylish braid. To be honest, she didn't look much different than how she usually does.

Kurapika had already changed too. His dress was long, short-sleeved, and red in color. Palm had painted his face with light makeup and put in long, blonde hair extensions. She also helped him add padding to his chest to make the illusion of...breasts.

He truly does look like a female, it's kinda scary.

"Hey Killua....are you okay? You got really worked up earlier." Bisky asked as she finished tightening the corset.

Killua was thankful that Bisky didn't ask about the whole crush on Gon thing. He really wasn't up to talking about that subject. "I'm fine. Sorry for lashing out earlier, just pent up emotions."

Bisky nodded and grabbed onto her former pupil's shoulders, giving them a reassuring squeeze. "I don't entirely understand what happened between you and Gon, but if you ever need to talk about it I'm always here."

"Thanks Bisky. I didn't know old hags could be so nice." Killua said, his words intending to be sincere even if he couldn't help but add some humor.

Bisky's left eye twitched in annoyance, but she reframed from hitting Killua across the face for his sake. "You're lucky I'm trying to be nice right now."

"Big brother I'm back with some dresses!" Alluka chirped as she entered the room with Palm following, makeup bag in hand.

The transmuter examined the three dresses his sister had brought in; they were quite the variety. The one on top being a long, purple skintight dress. Killua immediately dismissed it as an option; he was not going to have his sides squeezed any further than they already were.

The second dress was a short gold dress with no straps. It was better than the first one, but still not to Killua's likings. He tossed it with the purple one, in the small discard pile.

Alluka had only brought three dresses and now there was only one left. If Killua didn't like this dress he was just going to have to suck it up and put one of them on.

Although, this last dress was really something; It was the one.

If he were a girl, Killua definitely imagined himself wearing a dress like this. He had to admit it was stunning; not too short, not too tight, and not too flashy. It was simple yet unique. However, the ex-assassin was not a female and still didn't enjoy the idea of playing dress up.