18 - Returning

"Do you really want to try to kill me?" Illumi questioned, tilting his head to the side.

"Just move aside. If you let me get to Gon I'll refrain from fighting you for now." Killua threatened.

Illumi obeyed and moved to the opposite end of the cell. He didn't see it as a problem to allow Killua access to Gon. After all, he still had the antidote.

Without hesitation, the smaller teen ran to his boyfriend and yanked out the needles that were bound to his arms and legs.

Gon fell into Killua's arms, a bloody mess.

"...I love you so much. Don't ever forget it." Gon managed to choke out.

Tears started to escape cerulean eyes, falling onto Gon's shoulder as Killua hugged onto his boyfriend tighter, but not tight enough to damage him further.

"...Don't say shit like that. You're fine!"

"You have about a day and a half to get the antidote to Alluka. The clock is ticking Kil." Illumi interrupted.

Killua gently laid Gon onto the ground and stood up.

He was really about to kill his brother this time, when he felt his body fly into the back wall.

Something sharp was held against his neck.

"I like being your partner Illumi, but I told you not to mess with Gon."

Hisoka had one of his magic cards against Killua's throat; a drop of blood managing to escape the cut that was starting to form.

"If you don't hand them the antidote I'll kill Killua. It's such a shame too, he was the second one I wanted to fight after Gon." Hisoka threatened, his tone of voice sounding almost whimsical.

This really pushed Illumi's buttons. For once, he showed raw emotion.

His face became dark and his eyes were crazed.

He was absolutely pissed.

Reluctantly, Illumi tossed his younger brother a small bottle containing the antidote.

Hisoka knew Illumi more than he thought. For some reason the eldest Zoldyck didn't want Killua dying at all. He figured it must be some twisted type of sibling love, that was entirely one sided.

"You aren't going to fair well from this Hisoka." Illumi commented before taking his leave from the basement.

"....I appreciate the help Hisoka...but don't fucking touch Killua again." Gon sputtered, some blood escaping his lips.

Hisoka smiled devilishly, moving his card away from Killua's neck. "Noted."

The pale teen held the small bottle of liquid in his hands like his life depended on it.

He had the cure for Alluka.

He had Gon.

But they were both still dying.

Lifting Gon into his back, Killua didn't want to waste the day and half he had left before Alluka was due to die, but he just had to ask.

"Why are you even here Hisoka?"

The magician smirked, very vague with his answer.

"Just doing business with your brother."

Even Gon, who was severely injured, had to raise an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Right, you're weird and I don't have time for this, but thanks I guess." Killua jumped through the hole in the ceiling and used Godspeed to make his way through the mansions forest.