1

Character introduction:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Kim Y/N

Age: 17

A little bit about you: You are a shy girl, you don't really talk to anyone at school, only your best friends Kim Dahyun, Jung Eunbi, and Lee Jihoon. At home you only talk to your mother and brother Yugyeom because your father only talks about business and his job, he has never said that he loves you. You run away from home a lot because you and your dad always fight, but you always come back home after 1 hour of getting alone time outside. You aren't in a relationship and you don't have a crush, you are just a normal student with good grades.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Jeon Jungkook

Age: 18

A little bit about him: He is in a group called BTS, their group has 7 members including him. Their names are Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jungkook. They are the most popular boys in school because they are the hottest boys in school. They sometimes bully you but you try to stay strong and all of your friends try to support you. He is in a relationship with Park Chae-young.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Park Jinyoung

Age: 18

A little bit about him: He is a smart and a good student. He is in a group called GOT7, their group has 7 members including him. Their names are Lim Jaebeom, Jackson Wang, Kunpimook Bhuwakul but they call him BamBam, Mark Tuan, Choi Youngjae, Kim Yugyeom ( your brother ), and Jinyoung. They aren't really popular but everyone knows them. They usually talk to you and your best friends because of your brother is in their group and they want to get to know you better. He has a huge crush on you but he doesn't wanna tell you that, no one knows why.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now let's go to the story!~~

-NO ONES POV-

'You ran away from home again because your father started to talk about his business to you, that you have to marry one of his friends' sons very soon. You got so mad that you just ran out without getting a jacket or a hat, you were starting to regret it because it was snowing outside and it was very cold. You got to the park that you usually go to when you run away from home. Usually, there aren't many people there at that time but today there was a black figure sitting on another bench 3 meters away from you. You didn't pay attention to him, so you just took your phone and earphones and started to listen to music. You suddenly started to cry because you just hated your father, how could he do this to you. He hasn't even said "I love you" to you and he wants you to marry someone, just for his company and for money. The snowing suddenly got stronger and you felt that now is the right time to go home. You stood up and started to walk but suddenly you fell because you were freezing. The figure saw you and he walked closer to you, he saw you crying so he helped you up, he was wearing a black mask so you didn't recognize him. He gave you his jacket because you were shivering like crazy. You wanted to say "Thank You!" but he left, so you didn't get to. You started to walk home and all the time you were thinking about him. Why did he help you? Why was he there? You had so many questions, that you wanted an answer for. After 5 minutes you got in front of your home and saw your brother waiting at the door, he knows that you are always away for an hour so, when he saw you he just waved and helped you inside. You were lucky to have him because he was your 1# supporter. He gave you some hot chocolate, that he made. It was delicious, that you just smiled at him and went to your room after that.'