5

-Y/N POV-

Eunwoo: "Y/N? Why didn't you tell me that you were being bullied..?"

'I'm crying like crazy. Eunwoo is like the second brother for me and I didn't tell him anything about the bullying. He could have protected me.'

Y/N: "O-Oppa... I-I'm so sorry.." *hugs Eunwoo and starts crying even more on his shoulder*

Eunwoo: "Sshhh... There's nothing to be sorry about. Just tell me, why didn't you tell me you were being bullied?"

Y/N: "B-Because.. You had problems with your girlfriend and I didn't want to disturb you with my problems.. Do you hate me now, like my brother does?"

'After that Yugyeom entered my room.'

Yugyeom: "Y-Y/N I don't hate you.." 

'I could see he's crying as well. I stood up and hugged him.'

Eunwoo: "I'll leave.. You guys have some alone time.. I'll come by tomorrow with Hani, okay?"

Yugyeom: "Sure, hyung! See you tomorrow!" *waves as he is still hugging you*

Yugyeom: "Y/N how can you be so stupid? Do you know how worried I was when Eunwoo came without you? I thought you went on a wrong car..."

Y/N: "I'm sorry oppa.. But I really think that Jungkook can chance.. Please trust me, he's a nice guy."

'You gave him the biggest smile ever. You knew he can't resist your cuteness.'

Yugyeom: "Aish, fine.. I'll give him a chance BUT if he hurts you one more time.. I'm not holding back."

Y/N: "Thank you, oppa! I love you!" *hugs tightly*

Yugyeom: "Don't you dare to fall for him. He's a playboy, you can only be friends with him."

'I nodded and we went to the kitchen to get some snacks. We were going to watch some of our favorite TV series and K-Dramas.'

-TIME JUMP-

-Yugyeom POV-

'It was really late and Y/N was sleeping in my arms. I love her with all of my heart and I'll protect her with all my heart. No one will hurt her. I picked her up and brought her to her room. I saw her phone getting messages. They were from Jungkook.'

-Messages on Y/N phone-

Jungkook: "Hey! Can we hang out tomorrow?"

Jungkook: "Umm? Y/N? Why aren't you responding?"

Jungkook: "I guess you're sleeping. Sleep well, my cute princess!💌"

'Aishh, I still don't believe that you'll change Jungkook.. Not after what you did to Seulgi.. I'll never forgive you for hurting the second most important human to me.'

-FLASHBACK-

-Yugyeom POV-

'I and Seulgi were walking in the park, we were on a date. I love her so much, how can she stay so positive even when her parents are going to divorce soon. Y/N gets along with her very well, she sometimes tells me that Seulgi is like an older sister for her. I love them both so much, what will I do when I'll lose one of them. I would be heartbroken.'

Seulgi: "Yugy? What are you thinking about?"

Yugyeom: "About you and how lucky I'm to have you."

Seulgi: "Awww, I wish we could end school faster to move in together."

Yugyeom: "Me too! Seulgi..?"

Seulgi: "Yeah, Yugy?"

Yugyeom: "I love you so much, I'll never cheat on you because you are the best girl I can wish for!"