20

-One month after going to America & Y/N POV-

Me and Suho have been having so much fun. We have gotten really close but I just don't love him. I like him but I can't and don't feel anything towards him. But it kind of is a forced marriage.

"Hey babe? You okay?" He asked me while holding my hand. "Yeah, I was just thinking." I smiled. "Oh okay, well your dad called me today and said that everything is ready for our wedding! Aren't you excited!?" His smile grew even bigger. I guess he has fallen in love with me. Too sad to say I'm not in love. "Of course I am. Also, can I go shopping alone? I want to buy some stuff for my friends." He nodded and I left.

-Timeskip-

I was walking back to our "home". It was really dark and scary already but I didn't want to disturb Suho by picking me up. While walking on the street I heard footsteps behind me. I sped up a little bit but the footsteps sped up as well. I turned around and saw a man in black standing there. "Excuse me? Can I help you?" I asked. "Oh of course you can help me kitten." The man in black answered. "I'm sorry but I'm engaged." I turned around and started walking again. "Oh you aren't going anywhere." The man started running. I was wearing heals so I couldn't run. The man put a white cloth on my mouth and said, "We are gonna have some fun with you." Then everything went dark.

-Suhos POV & at Korea-

I'm so scared. She is still missing but his dad doesn't know about it yet. The police in the US are still looking for her. I'm scared. Something bad happened to her and I know it. I arrived to the airport and I saw her dad there. He looked confused.

"Where is she?" He asked worry in his voice. "Uncle, let me explain let's sit down, please don't get mad at me.." He nodded and we sat down. I told him everything. He was sad, worried and angry at the same time. "How could this happen!? You were supposed to protect her! Who knows what happened to her! I'm calling my men and the Korean police and everything I can to find her." He then left me at the bench. The worst thing is I started to develop deep feelings for her and now it hurts a lot more.

-Yoongi POV-

"Mom! Did Y/N come back from America today?" I asked as I ran to the kitchen. "Oh hi son." Her eyes were swollen. "Mom did something happen?" I ran to her and hugged her. "She was kidnapped! And she hasn't been found yet!" She started crying. "What! Please mom tell me what did Mr.Kim tell you." I helped her sit down and she told me everything. I was furious. That boy didn't protect her. I gave my mom a class of water and then I drove of to our dorm. To tell the news.

-Y/N POV-

I have been in this room for so long. They have only given me water and after a week they give me a slice of bread. It hurts. I'm in my bra and underwear. They raped me. And it wasn't only one man. Everyday there has been a new man. Using me. I feel like I would be better of dead than to live through this. I'm hurt. If I try to escape they punish me by whipping me and making slight cuts on my body with the tip of the knife. It hurts. So I have given up. I'm just gonna be a stress relief for old men.

"Hey kitten. A new client is here." I guess the "boss" said. I just stayed quiet, thinking that it will end soon. Like it always does. The door opened and the footsteps of the client came closer. The man sat on the bed. And suddenly the man hugged me. "I'm s-so sorry Y/N that you had to leave through this. I'm so fucking sorry. This is all my fault." I was shocked. It was him. It was Jungkook. "Jungkook? What are you doing here? In the US? In this awful place? Are you like them now?" I said with the energy I have left. "Oh my god Y/N are you kidding me? I would never in a 1000 years be like them. I came here a few days ago. Yoongi hyung told me that her mom was crying because your dad said Suho came back alone. So I booked the first plane tickets and now I have been looking for you." He said with tears in his eyes. "How did you know to come here?" I was still confused. "I acted like a horny dude and they told me that there's a asian girl who is available. So I thought that might be you so I came here. And I will get you out of here." He said while starting to take the locks and stuff off me. "Hey pretty boy! I'm not hearing any action in there! Your time is soon over!" One of the workers yelled from the other room. Jungkook smiled at me and started making weird sexual sounds, while still unlocking me. He gave me his hoodie so I wouldn't freeze to death and that my body would be covered. He opened the window while still making the sounds. He piggy backed me and jumped out of the window for our luck the room was on the first floor in a weird small house. We landed in the dark alley. He started to run. I guess he's not alone here because a car was waiting in the front of the house and he got in the car. "Thank god you're alive Y/N. I was so worried." It was Yoongi. Suddenly Jungkook hugged me and I fell asleep right in his arms.

~Thank you for reading this chapter! This chapter was a little dark and such but I hope you enjoyed. This didn't make any sense really tbh~