4

-Jungkook POV-

'Did that just really happen? Did she really forgive me for all of the things I have done to her? Wow.. She is really nice... and cute... I should start getting ready for our "date". I do have to pick her up.'

-Y/N POV-

'After texting Jungkook I went to the living room to tell my brother I'm going out.'

Y/N: "Oppa! I'm going out tonight! Is that okay with you?"

Yugyeom: "Who are you going with? And what time will you go and at what time will you come back?"

Y/N: "Aishh, Oppa! Stop worrying so much! I'm going out with an old friend and I'm going at 7 and I'm coming back at 9! Is that okay with you?"

Yugyeom: "What's your "old" friends name then, huh?"

'Dammit, I have to lie to him because he would kill me if I would say Jungkook.'

Y/N: "Eunwoo! Eunwoo came back from China, so he wanted to hang out!"

( A/N: BTW Eunwoo is your and your brothers' childhood friend! )

Yugyeom: "Oh, well I wanna see him as well! I miss that hyung!"

Y/N: "He said that he only wants to see me because apparently you did or said something to him." *giggle*

Yugyeom: "What?! I haven't done anything to my hyung! Are you lying!"

Y/N: "Fine... I just want to talk to and hang out with Eunwoo oppa by myself, because you always steal him from me so! Let me hang out with him!"

Yugyeom: "Fine, fine... But I still wanna meet him!"

Y/N: "Yeah, yeah! I'm going to get ready now!"

'I left the living room and entered my room I looked for the best outfit ever, I also did my hair.'

'I was finally done and when I checked the time it was 6

'I was finally done and when I checked the time it was 6.55!! That means he's almost here! I suddenly got a text from Jungkook and he said he's in front of my house. I started to leave home when Yugyeom stopped me.'