-A/N-

Hello my dear readers!
This isn't the books update, it's just an update for my other books. So the JiminxOC has a new name which is "Angel from above" and Yoongixreader will be "His boss". I'll write the little back story here for both of the books so don't skip this part if you want to know the back story.

So first of all the JiminxOC books back story:

The OC's name is Hope, she is a transfer student from Europe and she's 17. She got a opportunity to study in the best Korean high school because her grades in her old school were amazing straight A+. Her best friend Kaitlyn who was supposed to join her in Korea so she wouldn't be alone but she had to stay in Europe for a few more weeks because she had to help her mother out. Kaitlyn was 3 years older than Hope. She also had 3 more best friends in her school Liz, Rose and Summer. Hope was born the same year as Liz but Liz is a few months older than her, Rose was a year older than Hope and Summer was a year younger. Rose could have come to Korea as well but her family wasn't the most wealthy in the town and Liz was supposed to come with Kaitlyn but Summer was still a little young to come to Korea. Hope was really lonely in her first 2 days of school so she walked home alone and in school was alone as well. But what she didn't know was that a person was watching her walk past his house for all of those days...

Now the Yoongixreader back story:

Min Yoongi is a 24 year old Korean man, who has a mom and a little sister Min Holly. His mother has cancer and can't go to work because of the sickness. Yoongi decides to take the families future in his hands. He helped her sister to get to school safely, cooked meals for the family, did shopping and etc. But one day Yoongi got fired from his job and he had to find a new job. He found a job that had really good salary and looked pretty easy for him...

So, these are the back stories of the new books coming out. I'm sure that the JiminxOC is coming out before the Yoongixreader. So, my lovely readers be ready for the next books!

Here are the covers: