16

The whole car was quiet. I was shocked to hear what Yoongi said. A sister like me? What the heck is he talking about?

"Wh-what did you say Yoongi?" I said while tightening my grip on Jungkooks hand. "Oh, um nothing.." he lied straight to our faces. "Hoseok, stop the car I'm walking." Yoongi said while looking out of the window. "Why? Why Yoongi? What are you talking about? I'm so confused." I felt tears starting to run down my cheeks for no reason. "Babe.. Don't cry.." Jungkook said as he started to hug me.

-Yoongi POV-

Congratulations Yoongi. You have fucked up good now. You told your biggest secret to the only person who couldn't now the truth. And know she's crying. Dammit Hoseok stop the car already.

"Hoseok! Stop the car!" I said angrily, trying to not make eye contact with her. "I can't hyung we're on a high way! I'll stop as soon as I can, okay!" Hoseok sounded pissed at me. "Guys.. S-Stop fighting.. Hoseok drop me and Jungkook near your place we'll walk home and take Yoongi home." she said still having a hard time to talk. "Okay.." Hoseok said and continued driving.

Jungkook was still hugging and stroking Y/Ns back. She was sleeping. I guess she was tired. I feel really sorry for her not just because she had to get beaten but also because I just said a really big secret just like that. He was giving me death glare. He was furious. I made the most important person to him cry.

-Jungkook POV-

We arrived near Hoseoks place and I started to piggyback Y/N to our home. She was still sleeping peacefully. I still don't understand what Yoongi said or meant by that he's lucky to have her as his sister. Has he kept a secret from us. From me. From her. Has he been lying to us?

'Kookie, I missed you" she suddenly said. "I missed you so much that I was scared I'll never see you again. I was scared Kookie." she added. "Babe, I missed you more. I cried every day and I kept looking for you each and every day. I was also scared to lose you. I needed you." I said to her and then I felt my shoulder get wet. She was crying again. I put her down and turned around to face her. I hugged her and stroke her back. "Shh~ Don't cry. I'm sorry that, that happened to you. I'll never let you near him and you'll not go to school." I tried to comfort her. "Kookie. I'm scared. What if they find me again. My dad wants me to marry Kai. He won't stop until he gets what he wants. I'm scared Kookie." she started to cry even more. "Shh~ Let's go home and let's sleep, okay?" I suggested and she nodded.

We got home in 5 minutes and I took her to the bedroom. I took her shirt and pants of so she would be more comfortable while she's sleeping. To be honest I blushed. A lot. She has a really. A really nice body. But there was a thing on her body that made me weak. All of the bruises and wounds were on her body. Those bastards. I'll kill them. I covered her body with a blanket and I went to take a shower. I turned on the water and started to wash my hair.

-Y/N POV-

I was walking in the park. I walked until I saw a boy and a girl kissing. The boy looked really familiar. I looked at the girl and also she looked really familiar. I sneaked closer and saw Jungkook and Chaeyoung kissing. In a park. Just the two of them. Tears were running down my face. I felt heartbroken. I felt betrayed and lonely. They broke the kiss and Jungkook saw me. He turned right back to Chaeyoung and kissed her again.
.
I woke up feeling my eyes being wet. Thankfully it was all a dream. I heard the water running in the bathroom. "I guess he's having a shower. Ow." My whole body hurt, I was in my underwear and bra. I saw all of the bruises on my body. Tears started going down my face. "Aish, Y/N you're such a crybaby. Be strong. You're back with Jungkook, you should be happy. You can't cry, show Jungkook that you're strong." I said while wiping my tears. "Babe? It's okay to cry. I know you're strong. But you have to cry when you want to cry. I'll still love you, even if you're a crybaby."

He chuckled while standing in the bathroom doorway with a towel wrapped around his hips. His toned abs made you blush. "Babe you aren't wearing a shirt." I said while trying to cover my eyes and trying not to drool. "Aww, babe you'll see my abs in the future, so why are you being shy?" Jungkook said in a sexy but also teasing voice. "Just cover them up before I attack you." I chuckled and started to get out off the bed. "Wait you'll-" I fell down while not feeling my legs anymore. "Fall." He said while trying to keep his laugh. "Hey a little help here." I said trying to sound annoyed with him. "Oh yeah, sorry babe."

He walked over to me and when he tried to help me up the worst thing imaginable happened. His. Towel. Fell. Both of us were shocked. His member was right in front of your face. You immediately stood up, your face completely red. Jungkook quickly took the towel and wrapped it around his waist. At first his face was red but his shocked expression soon turned into a smirk. "So, what do you think?" He said while smirking. "I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't see anything." I tried to forget the view from my mind. "Don't lie to me. Tell me. Was it bigger than your imagination had imagined?" Still smirking at me. "Fine. I saw it. But it was small. Like a small pepper." I started laughing hysterically. "Yah! Babe, don't be so mean! I know it's big! It's bigger than my hyungs-" He covered his mouth. "Wait, don't tell me you guys have compared your sizes." I'm trying to hold my laugh in. "We were in the locker room after PE and then Tae started talking about it. And then yes we compared." I started laughing again. "Okay, stop laughing I asked you a question, did you like what you saw?" I stayed quiet. "M-Maybe."

"Oh you're such a dirty minded girl."

~I'm sorry if this chapter sucked. I'm just really busy lately and I'm having a huge writers block. I hope you enjoyed tho!~