12

-Y/N POV-
'I couldn't stop crying. The only family member I have is laying dead in that room. The monitor shows his heart is beating slowly. I'm banging against the door, so the doctors would let me in.'
Y/N: "Oppaa!! Wake up please!! Don't leave me! I need you!!"
'He wasn't opening his eyes. He was just laying there. His face had cuts everywhere. He looked dead.'
Y/N: "Oppa! Don't leave me like Seulgi!! I can't lose another close person!"
-Jungkook POV-
'I couldn't do or say anything. Just her crying made me hurt. I just looked at her banging against the door yelling for her brother to wake up. I had to comfort her. I stepped closer and back hugged her.'
Jungkook: "Babe.. Please stop crying.. He'll be okay.. You just have to believe.. He won't leave you.."
Y/N: "Jungkook.. Why is this happening.? Why my family..? Why my life..? Oppa didn't do anything wrong..!!"
Jungkook: "He didn't do anything.. Babe please sit down.. Everything will be okay.."
'I kissed her cheek. She sat down. Tears still flowing down her cheeks.'
???: "Y/N!! JUNGKOOK!!"
'I looked up and saw Y/N friends, GOT7 and BTS running towards us.'
Dahyun and Eunha: "Y/N, are you okay?"
'She just kept on crying.'
Jihoon: "Y/N.. Everythings okay.. Yugyeom hyung will be okay.."
'Everyone sat down and waited for news. After some time a doctor comes out from the room.'
Y/N: "Doctor!! Is he okay?!"
Doctor: "Well.. He is in a critical condition. He lost a lot of blood.. Some of his bones are broken.. I'm sorry.. We are trying our best.."
Mark: "Can we go inside?"
Doctor: "Only one person at a time.."
Jungkook: "Sorry babe.. But I have to go first.."
'She just nodded and gave a weak smile. I entered the room and saw him laying on the bed.'
Jungkook: "Hyung.. Please stay strong.. Don't die.. She needs you.. She needs you more than me.. I would give my life for you to be alive.. Hyung.. Don't leave us.. All of us need you.. It's a secret, that I wanted to talk about with you next year when me and her finish High School.. I want to ask her to marry me after we finish school of course.. And I take you as her family member so I'm asking for permission.. I love her more than I have ever loved anyone else.. And you have to be at our wedding.. You have to see her happy.. Fight for her.. I'll pay for everything.. I'll pay for your medicine and medical stuff.. Just please stay alive for her.."
'I was crying. I want him to be alive. I want him to be here for her. He is her brother.'
???: "J-Jungkook.. You're a great guy.. My sister is lucky to have you back.. Take care of her.. Make her happy.. Protect her from danger.. And our dad.. He's dangerous.. He's coming for her.. Please protect her for me.. Oh, and you have my blessings for your marriage.. I'm happy to hear that she finally has found someone who loves her deeply.."
Jungkook: "Hyung!? Are you okay?! Please stay up!? Y/N has to talk to you!"
Yugyeom: "Jungkook.. I'm probably not gonna make it.. Please just remember you have my blessing and make her happy please.."
Jungkook: "Thank you but stay up for a little bit.. She has to see you!?"
'I ran out of the room and told Y/N to go inside as fast as she can.'
-Y/N POV-
'I ran into the room and hugged him.'
Y/N: "Oppa.. Please.. Please wake up.. I need you.. Don't leave me.. We can't lose a friend like you..  We all care about you.. Who will be the brother to me if you are gone.. No one can replace you.. You are the best brother a sister can wish for.."
'I saw tears coming out of Yugyeoms eyes. I was crying as well.'
-Yugyeom POV-
'She is just amazing.. I can't leave her.. But if I do.. She's right who will be the brother figure for him.. Who'll take care of her as a brother.. Jungkook will take care of her as a lover.. But she needs a brother as well.. I have to fight for her.. And Seulgi.. If I die.. I can join her.. But Y/N would be without me in this cruel world..'
Y/N: "Oppa.. Don't cry.. You'll be okay.. Please fight.. For me.. For mom.. For our family.."
'And that's what hit me the most. All of our memories flashing in front of my eyes.'
-FLASHBACK-
Yugyeom: "Y/N be careful you can fall on that bike!"
Y/N: "Oppa!~~ I'm okay! I won't-"
Yugyeom: "Y/N! Are you okay?"
Y/N: "Yeah.. My hand hurts though.."
Yugyeom: "Let me give it a heal kiss, so it will heal faster!"
-FLASHBACK-
Y/N: "Oppa?~ Can I talk to you?"
Yugyeom: "Of course! Did something happen?"
Y/N: "Umm.. I like a boy from school!"
Yugyeom: "Oooh, my little sister is growing up! What's his name?"
Y/N: "J-Jungkook.."
Yugyeom: "Jungkook? I've never heard of him.. Is he cute?"
'She nodded.'
-END OF FLASHBACK-
'I can't leave her. She needs me and I need her.'
Yugyeom: "Y/N.. I'll fight.. But if I don't make it.. You promise me you'll be happy.. Promise me.."
Y/N: "Oppa.. I promise.."
Yugyeom: "Thank you.. I love you sis."
Y/N: "I love you too oppa.."
'Suddenly my eyes were closing.. I couldn't hear anything anymore.. I could see the light in the end of the tunnel. I could hear Seulgis voice.'
-Y/N POV-
'He was starting to close his eyes.'
Y/N: "OPPA! NO! FIGHT PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME! OPPA PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES!! DOCTOR!!"
'I pressed a emergency button and suddenly nurses were everywhere with doctors. Jungkook grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. He hugged me. I was crying rivers.'
Y/N: "Jungkook.."
Jungkook: "Shh.. It's going to be okay.."
'His tears were making my shoulder wet. I saw everyone around us crying. Even the BTS boys, who know him the least. Jungkook broke the hug and looked at me.'
Jungkook: "Everything will be okay.. Trust me.."
'I nodded. I went to hug the GOT7 boys, then my friends and then BTS. They all said sorry. Except for Yoongi.'
Yoongi: "Don't worry.. I'll protect you.."

~Wow, 3 chapters in one day! I'm proud of myself! Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry for the emotional chapters!~