22 *21+*

Well wow, I'm back. I haven't updated this story in a while. I'm sorry. Life has been hard, I'm sure you all have had a hard time as well. But I'll make it better by finally updating❤️

-Y/N POV-
It has been 1 month since I got away from that terrible place. Me and Jungkook are closer then ever and I talked to Suho. About me and Jungkook. He cried but he understood me. He knows that he'll never make me feel like Jungkook does. He went to America to do some business. Dad surprisingly supported me and Jungkook.

Jungkook and I have a date each week, we would have a date every day but my new job doesn't give me that much time, but I like my new job. I work at a dance studio as a trainer and performer. The dancers and workers love me at least I think they do. Jungkook and everyone else are supporting me.

"Babeee, I want to have dinner with you tonight!!" He whined like a little baby through the phone call. "Ya! Babe you know I can't come tonight. I have a important competition coming up. I need to practice and teach the others." I tried to explain. "But babeeee!!! I want to see you. I can buy some ramen and come to the dance studio. Would that be okay?" He was desperate. "Fineeee. Bring me ramen and chicken. Thanks. Love you." I hung up. I smiled and but my phone on the table and started to practice again.

After dancing for 20 minutes, I took a small break and laid on the floor to get my breathing steady. "Already tired?" A familiar sound came from the other side of the studio. I sat up and saw a smirking Jungkook standing there with two plastic bags filled with delicious food. "No. Come here babe." He walked closer, put the bags on the floor and started to hug me. I quickly grabbed one of the bags. "Thanks babe! You can go now." And I started running away from him while laughing hysterically. "Yaaa, babeee! You're mean!" He started running after me. After running for like 5 minutes I was super tired and gave up. He back hugged me and kissed my cheek. "I knew you would start to feel tired soon. Small potato." He laughed. I turned to face him. "Well at least I'm not a muscle pig. I'm cute." I tried to act cute. "Ew." He started laughing again. "Ya! Rude." I turned my back to him and started to walk away. "Hey, wait. I was only kidding! You're super cute! Cuter than the cutest puppy on the world!" He tried to save himself. "Fine, you're off the hook this time but next time.. Oh yeah can we eat now? I'm starving." He nodded.

After eating I started cleaning the studio with Kooks help. God I love him. We left to my place aka my dads place because I still don't have the permission to live on my own after what happened. "Hey my dad isn't home today, Mrs.Min isn't either. Wanna stay over?" I asked while we were driving there. "Sure. I've missed sleeping next to you." He smiled. "Okay."

We arrived and went straight to my room. I turned the TV on and told Jungkook to watch it while I change. I went to the bathroom to change. I put on a XXXL men's white t-shirt and I take off my pants. I was only in panties and that huge t-shirt. I took off my bra as well because bras are hell and they are uncomfortable. Suddenly I feel two hands wrap around my body. "How much did you see? Didn't I tell you to wait?" I was annoyed and surprised at the same time. "Everything. You did but I just couldn't hold myself back." He kissed my neck and I blushed. "Okay! Can we go back to my room? I'm cold." I tried to find a way to get out of this hot situation. "Of course." He held my hand and we went to my room. Something was telling me that this sleepover isn't like the usual. I went under my blanket, he joined. "Aaa soo warmm." I started to close my eyes. "So tiredd." And I fell asleep.

*warning 21+ coming your way soon.*

-Jungkook's POV-

She fell asleep already. I really wanted her today. Seeing her take of her bra and pants made me want her even more. I want her to be my first and me to be hers. I'm sure I'll be first but I really, like really want her. Just thinking about that made me feel hot. Our bodies together, showing our love towards each other. Fuck, I'm getting hard and horny. Y/N you're doing this to me right now.

-Y/N POV-

I woke up, it was 1:30 am and Jungkook wasn't next to me. I heard slight sounds coming from the other bedroom. I went to the room and saw Jungkook sitting on the chair masturbating. I was hesitant at first, scared of something happening that I don't want to regret later on. But I still decided to ask him. "Jungkook? Why are you still up?" I sounded really worried and tired. "You know exactly what I'm doing." He muffled out his words. "I want you Y/N. Please." I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. I mean I love him but I'm not ready. I'm not ready to lose my virginity yet. But it is Jungkook. "Okay.." I said quietly. "Really?! Are you sure about this?" I nodded. "Yes, I wouldn't do it with anyone except for you." I looked down and smiled. "But in my room. I don't want anything to break in the other rooms." He smirked. "Of course." He stood up and walked towards me. I smiled and held his hand and led him to my room. "I have never done this before." He smiled. "Don't worry neither have I. I promise I will not hurt you. Tell me if it hurts." He smiled and I smiled back. He started to kiss me and I kissed him back. He pushed me against the wall with his body. I put my hands behind his neck while he slowly moves his and to my ass. He starts to squeeze it. I quietly moan into his mouth. We slowly move to the bed. He's laying on top of me. We break the kiss to catch some air. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." We continued making out. He started to take my shirt off. He looked at my upper body and admired it. He started making hickeys on my neck and breasts. I moaned quietly. He found my soft spot and that started making me into a moaning mess. "Jungkook, please start. I beg you." I whined. "No no no, you have to wait a little more." He teased. He touched my wet panties. "Oh wow, already wet huh?" He smirked. "Jungkook! Please!" He took off my panties and he inserted one of his finger. He started moving it. It was new and weird but soon it turned into pleasure and it wanted to make me want more. He inserted another finger and started moving them faster. "Jungkook please I want you!" He started to take off his pants. His big member got free and I was shocked. "It.. It's so big.." He smirked. "Don't worry it won't hurt. I'll start slowly." I nodded and he inserted his member inside me. I screamed out of pain. Small tears rolling down my cheeks. "Tell me when the pain goes away." He said. After a few minutes the pain was gone and he started moving his member. It slowly turned into pleasure. "Jungkook! Faster!" I begged him. "Yes princess." He started to move faster. I was a moaning mess and I loved the pleasure I was getting. "Do you like this feeling princess?" I nodded. I moaned his name. "I'm close!" I said. "Me too just wait a little more." He said while still thrusting. The knot in my stomach was slowly disappearing. He took his member out and he cummed all over my stomach. "Sorry I'll help you clean it." He sniled. "Oh we aren't done yet." I smirked at him. I suddenly had this powerful feeling. I made him stand next to the bed. I grabbed his member and started stroking it. I licked the top and the put the whole thing in my mouth. Jungkook was moaning my name hard and he grabbed my hair to help me. He soon cummed in my mouth. He tasted amazing. I lied down and he lied next to me. He hugged me in his warm arms and kissed my forehead. "I'm happy that you were my first." He smiled at me. "Me too."

~Well this is one of the worst smuts I have read. But in the future there would be better ones. I just really wanted to write smut here. Thank you for supporting and from now on I'll update more often❤️ Love ya'll❤️~

jimin_xd thanks for supporting this story and asking me to write more❤️