9

-Y/N POV-
'Yah! Today is Christmas! Jungkook and I thought that today would be the best day to tell my brother that we are dating again. He makes me soo happy! I went to the living room and Yugyeom sitting on the couch looking at his phone.'
Y/N: "Merry Christmas Oppa!!~~"
Yugyeom: "Merry Christmas!~"
Y/N: "Oppa? Can I ask you something?"
Yugyeom: "Sure.. Is something wrong?"
Y/N: "What happend to me when Jungkook left? Why didn't I remember him?"
Yugyeom: "Well.. When Jungkook broke up with you, you came back home crying. He left you under the cold rain. You got really sick. You even had to go to the hospital for a few check-ups. I was so worried, that something bad will happen to you. On day when you were walking to the hospital because I had to be in school. You got into an accident. Two guys pushed you into an alley and punched you so hard into your stomach, face and legs. The hit your head the most, that's why you forgot some things. After that a girl was walking by so she called the cops. They arrested the men and I started taking better care of you. The reason why I was so mad at Jungkook was that he was the one who made you sick. You wouldn't have got into that accident and everything would be fine. You still have some memory issues as well. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you this earlier.."
Y/N: "It's okay! At least I know now! Also I have a surprise for you later today! I hope you'll be happy!" *smile*
Yugyeom: "Tell me now!!"
Y/N: "No! He has to be here as well! Oh, and are all of our friends coming today as well for Christmas?"
Yugyeom: "Yeah. Why are you asking?"
Y/N: "Can Jungkook and the rest of BTS come as well? They are my friends." *smiles*
Yugyeom: "Finee. But we don't have gifts for them.."
Y/N: "It's okay! I just want you guys to meet them!"
-TIME SKIP-
-Jungkook POV-
'I got a text from Y/N 2 hours ago, saying that me and my hyungs can go to her place for Christmas and we spend it with her friends. The party starts in an hour, so I started getting ready. I changed my clothes to this.'

'My hyungs got into these outfits

'My hyungs got into these outfits. They did have to make a good first impression. Of course in front of my girlfriends friends and family. They just don't know it yet.'