19

-??? POV-

What!? Jungkook hurt her! Wait! She's leaving?! And getting married!? When did all of this happen? Oh Jungkook you fucked up.

-Jungkook POV-

I was crying in my hyungs arms. I fucked up. She isn't here. I haven't slept for 3 days. I have only cried. I haven't eaten. All of the guys know about my situation expect for Yoongi. He can't know about this. He will kill me.

"Seokjin hyung? Where's Yoongi hyung? I haven't seen him for 2 days." Jimin asked Seokjin. "He met up with Jihoon to teach him composing songs. He should be here any min-" "JUNGKOOK WHERE ARE YOU!?" I heard Yoongis voice. He was furious. Did he find out? "Yoongi why are you yelling?" Namjoon asked him. "HE HURT MY LITTLE SISTER!" Everyone were in shock. How did he find out? "How did you find out?" Hoseok asked him. "Oh so all of you knew and you didn't plan telling me? You all knew that she's my little sister!? And that bastard broke her heart!" He was about to punch me but Taehyung grabbed his hand. "Hyung please don't.. He fucked up.. He knows that.. He hasn't eaten or slept for 3 days.. Please.. Let him be.." His voice sounded so deep. "You didn't answer me hyung, how did you find out?" Hoseok asked again. "I was at Jihoons and Y/N visited him and I listened what they were talking about." Yoongis voice was so low. Like he knew something else. "She said something else to Jihoon as well I can see it in your face." I said in a lack of energy. "She.. She is moving to America for 2 months.. With her.. Soon to be husband.. She is marring her dads friends son.. In 3 months.." Everyone were in shock. "When is she leaving!?" I asked while I was trying to calm myself. "Today." I stood up took my jacket and drove do the airport.

-Y/N POV-

Me and Suho were waiting to board. Our hands intertwined. After my visit to Jihoons place we went to have dinner and we got really close.

"Ladies and gentlemen, flight to New York is now available for boarding. Gate 8." We took our bags and we were about to walk when. "Y/N!!" I heard his voice again. I stopped. I just stood there. "Y/N? You okay?" Suho looked at me with a smile. I stayed silent. Suddenly I felt a hand on my wrist pulling me into a hug. "Please.. Please don't leave me.. I can't lose you.. I love you.. I shouldn't have done that.. She didn't mean anything to me.. I didn't even kiss her. I just.." I broke the hug with tears in my eyes. He looked so pale and tired. His eyes were swollen. "Jungkook.. Didn't I tell you to be healthy.. You never listen.." A small smile formed on my face. I caressed his cheek. All of the memories came back to me. When we first met.

-Flashback-

I was running to the bus stop. It was pouring rain. I got to the bus stop and someone else was standing there. It was Jungkook he's in my Biology class. He is usually very quiet. He was under an umbrella. The sheet over the bus stop was getting heavy because of the rain. And the heaviest part was right over me. I didn't want to get wet. I slowly tried to move. And then it broke. I was waiting to get wet but I didn't. I was under his umbrella close to his body. I tried to say thank you but the bus came and he went on the bus.

-Present-

Us meeting was like a love story in a book. Or in a movie. It was so sweet but also cold.

I looked at him one more time. "I'm sorry Jungkook. I forgive you but.. I can't trust you anymore. I'll be back soon. Take care of yourself. And sleep and eat well. Goodbye Jungkook." I waved at him and ran to Suho. "Sorry." Suho nodded and held my hand. "It's okay. But it's his lost." He smiled at me and we walked to the gate. I felt hurt and sad. I felt sorry for Jungkook. But it can't be changed.

-Timeskip & Jungkook POV-

I was still at the airport. Hoping for her to come back. But she didn't. She left 8 hours ago with her soon to be husband. I messed up. Again. But this time she left me. I didn't want to go back, scared of the future. Scared of what will happen. Will I see her again? Will she take me back? Will I even love her?

-Yoongi POV-

Jungkook isn't back still. I'm scared that something happened. Did he see her? "Hyung, did Jungkookie pick up?" Hoseok asked me worried about our maknae. "No." I put my phone down. "Maybe something happened?" I stayed quiet. I know exactly why he isn't back. He's scared. Of me. And the future. "I'm gonna go to the airport. You and the others stay here. If he's there still I need to speak with him, alone." "Okay hyung." Hoseok nodded. I left the house.

-Timeskip-

For my luck he was there. Sitting on the bench. Crying. Pathetic. But understandable.

"Here you are. The others were worried." I said as I sat beside him. "Hyung, do you hate me? I hurt your little sister. And now she's gone." He sobbed. "She isn't gone. She just moved away. I understand her actually. She wanted to get away from the people she loves because she will be hurt again. It's pretty smart actually. She will come back. She might seem different. But inside she will be herself. You have to move on. At least take care of yourself. Don't damage and hurt yourself. She wouldn't want that. Now let's go. It's just 2 months. And then she will be back and you will have an opportunity to get her back."

~Hope you guys enjoyed this part!~