10

-Y/N POV-
'It has been 2 weeks since we told everyone that me and Jungkook are dating. We shared a New Years kiss together as well. I haven't seen Jinyoung at school as well. I'm starting to get worried. I really hurt him.'
Jungkook: "Hey, babe? You okay?"
Y/N: "Oh.. Yeah, I'm okay! I just thought of something." *smile*
'Jungkook was sending me home from school. Our hands were intertwined. My head was on his shoulder.'
Jungkook: "Don't worry, he's okay. I know you are worried about him. But he has to understand and get over that you chose me!" *bunny smile*
'I pecked his cheek. He blushed which was adorable.'
Jungkook: "Babe, I still can't believe you forgave me! And that you accepted my confession! You don't know, how happy you make me feel!"
Y/N: "You make me feel even happier! I love you Kookie!"
Jungkook: "I love you more!"
'We got in front of my house.'
Y/N: "Wanna come inside? My brother would be happy to see you."
Jungkook: "Sure!"
'We walked inside and went to the living room. And on that moment I regretted coming home. My dad was sitting on the couch with a boy. They were talking about something. My dad suddenly saw us.'
Dad: "Oh, hey sweetie! How was your day?"
Y/N: "Good.. Where's mom? And who's he?"
Dad: "This is Kai. He's my coworkers son. And mom is at the office. And who's he?"
'He saw us holding hands. I was scared. If Kai is his coworkers son then that means he wants me to marry him. Jungkook saw my face and he knew exactly what's going on.'
Jungkook: "Hello Mr.Kim! I'm Jeon Jungkook. I'm your daughters boyfriend." *bows*
Dad: "Boyfriend, huh? Dear you haven't told me you have a boyfriend."
'He seemed mad.'
Y/N: "We started dating before Christmas when you and mom were on a business trip overseas."
Dad: "I see. Well, I'm sorry but you can't date him anymore. You have to marry Kai."
'And there it was, tears were rolling down my eyes. Jungkook saw me and hugged me. My dad ruined my happiness again.'
Y/N: "Why dad!? Why do you always ruin my happiness, huh!? I love Jungkook with my whole heart! You can't brake us up!"
Dad: "Dear, listen to me. It's for our company. You want your parents to be happy right?"
Y/N: "What about my happiness?! Can't I be happy!? Jungkook is my happiness and when I finish school, I want to marry him! He's my true love!"
Kai: "I'm sorry but I have to decline this marriage as well. I can't marry a woman who loves someone else. I'm sorry. I hope our families will have a great future together." *bows*
'Kai left the room and I mouthed him "Thank you" he nodded and left the house. My father seemed really mad.'
Dad: "You useless girl! You only think about yourself! His family could have helped us with money and power! You're useless!"
Yugyeom: "Dad! Stop! You've gone to far! How dare you talk to Y/N like that!? He's your own daughter!"
'I was crying like crazy. Jungkook hugged me and we were about to go to my room till my dad said something I didn't want to hear.'
Dad: "She isn't my daughter. She's just a girl me and your mother found on the street. She was lucky your mother has a golden heart. I have only seen power and money in her."
Y/N: "W-What.. did.. you.. say?"
Dad: "You heard me. You're adopted!"
'Jungkook hugged me for the third time as he saw me broken. All of my happy memories when I was a child flashed in front of my eyes. They were all a lie.'
Yugyeom: "Dad! Get the fuck out! You hurt her to much this time!"
Dad: "Language! And this is my house the only one who has to get the fuck out is that useless girl and his boyfriend!!"
Yugyeom: "Then I'm going as well! She will be forever my sister even if we don't share the same blood!"
'Me and Jungkook went to my room. I started packing. Jungkook helped me. Tears were flowing down my face. Once all of my stuff got packed, I went behind Yugyeoms door and saw him coming out from there with a suitcase. He hugged me and we left the house.'
Jungkook: "I-I'm sorry Y/N... I'm sorry this happened to you.. Hyung? Do you want to stay at my place till you find a place to live at?"
Yugyeom: "N-No.. We don't want to be a burden to your family.."
Jungkook: "Hyung, you won't be a burden! I live alone from my parents they bought me a house. You can come and live with me. Please, I want to help you guys.."
Yugyeom: "Fine.. Thank you Jungkook.."
'I was crying. My whole childhood was pretty much a lie. I went inside Jungkooks car, when Yugyeom went inside his. We drove to Jungkooks place. Jungkook helped me out and piggybacked me inside his house. Yugyeom was carrying our stuff. Jungkook put me on the couch and immediately hugged me and kissed my lips.'
Jungkook: "I love you. We'll live happily together."
Y/N: "Thank you Kookie! I love you more."
'I fell asleep. Jungkook went to the kitchen and saw Yugyeom crying.'
-Jungkook POV-
I went to him and patted his back.'
Yugyeom: "Why Jungkook..? Why did she have to get hurt..? Why not me.? Why her..?"
Jungkook: "I don't know hyung but we need to take care of her.. And you have to be there for her you might be the only family she has.."
Yugyeom: "Yeah.. Thank you Jungkook for everything.. Thank you for making her happy again."
Jungkook: "No problem. I would do anything for her.. And I'm sorry about Seulgi.. I really am.."
Yugyeom: "It's okay.. I do miss her.. She was like a sister to Y/N.. But why Jungkook? Why did you hurt her?"
Jungkook: "I don't know.. I can't even remember what was going through my brain.. When I was bullying Y/N and Seulgi.."
Yugyeom: "Well.. It's in the past now.. Now you have to take care of her and not hurt her.. Because if you do you'll never see her again.."
Jungkook: "Of course, hyung!"
'We walked back to the living room and saw Y/N still sleeping. She looked adorable.'
Yugyeom: "Take her to your room. She'll be comfortable on your bed."
Jungkook: "Okay! And you can sleep in the guest bedroom it's down the hall to the right."
Yugyeom: "Okay, also hands above the blanket. No touching."
'I nodded and carried her bridal style to my bedroom. I layed her on my bed and cover her body with a blanket. I was about to leave the room, when she grabbed my hand pulled me next to her.'
Y/N: "Please don't leave.. Please stay here.."
Jungkook: "Anything for you, baby."

~Thank you for reading this part! I hope you enjoyed!~