18

-Y/N POV-

I was standing in front of the house I thought I will never go back to. I was scared. I can still go back. No. I have to make my dad happy. He needs me. Yugyeom would want me to help him.

"So, are we going inside?" Suho was standing next to me smiling. "Yeah." We entered the house and I was welcomed by a maid. She was very familiar. I'm a 100% sure I have seen her somewhere. "Oh hello Miss. You must be Y/N?" The maid said politely. "Yes, is my dad home? And what's your name?" I said politely back. "Yes he is. And I'm Min Sooyoung." She bowed and took my bags. "Sir, you have a visitor." She said while leaving to but my bags into my room.

We went into the living room and there he was sitting on the couch, small tears rolling down his face. He has a heart? Suho coughed and he raised his head. "Y-Y/N?" He wiped his tears and stood up. "Yes, dad. I came back home." He walked over to me and hugged me. I hugged him back. "I'm sorry about mom." I could feel my shoulder getting wet. "Shhh, dad it's okay. I'm here." He broke the hug and smiled at me. "What are you doin here? Why aren't you with him?" He said confused. "We broke up. He cheated on me. And I came back here. Also I'm ready to get married to your friends son. I want to make you happy." "Really!?" He hugged me again. "Yes." I still felt a little wrong about this but I have to do this. For Jungkook.

"Oh Suho! You are here as well! How have you been?" My dad did a "bro" hug with him. "You guys know each other?" I said confused by the view in front of my eyes. "Yes, Suho has been visiting me with his dad. We are really close." They both smiled. "Uncle, I'm doing well. But I just brought Y/N here. I was walking by Jungkooks house and she was walking out of the house crying so I brought her here. And I'll get going now. It was nice meeting you." Suho flashed a smile at me which brought a slight red flush on my face. "Wait Suho! Where's the rush? I need to talk to you about something. Y/N you can go and clean up. Then come back here, I'll talk with Suho." My dad shooed me away and I went to my room.

-Time skip-

"Miss? May I enter?" Sooyoung said behind my door. "Yes, you may." I was drying my hair. "Miss I brought you your new clothes." She smiled. "Thank you." She was about to leave. "Wait, Miss Min? Can you please stay here? I would like to get to know you better." I flashed a cute smile at her. "Oh of course miss, what would you like to know?" She sat next to me on the bed. "Do you have kids? And how old are they?" "I have a son, he is 18 and I had a daughter. We were having hard times and my husband, who is now dead hid her from me and left her in a alley. I was heartbroken. And I have never seen her since. I have only seen pictures of her she has grown up. She is a grown woman. She's 17 right now. She reminds me a lot of you. She looks really similar with you." I was really concentrated on her story. "What's your sons name?" "Yoongi. Min Yoongi." I was shocked. Yoongi called me his sister. Am I her lost daughter. I am adopted. Even if I am I can't tell her. This needs to be a secret. "Why so shocked you know him?" I think she's acting as well. I'm sure she knows I'm her daughter. She has to be the one who told Yoongi. "Yes. He is my ex-boyfriends best friend. I have hanged out with him a lot of times." I smiled at her. "Oh, you broke up with Jungkook? Why? I thought you guys were madly in love?" She said kind of sadly. "We were. He cheated on me with a random girl." A tear rolled down my cheek. "Shh, don't cry. It's okay." I felt a feeling I haven't felt in a long time. I felt like I had a mother supporting me. "Miss Min? Can I call you mom? It might be sudden and weird but you give of this motherly feeling." I smiled at her. "Of course you can, your dad told me what you and your family have been through. I'm here for you." She smiled at me and hugged me. "Now, change your clothes and go into the living room. Your dad has been waiting." She broke the hug and left the room. I changed my clothes.

I went to the living room and saw my dad and Suho laughing

I went to the living room and saw my dad and Suho laughing. I sat down and Suhos face immediately flushed red. "Oh you are ready! So about the marriage. I have a candidate all ready for you!" He explained happily. "Who is it?" I said a little shocked. "It's.. drum roll please.." Me and Suho clapped our hands on our knees. "Suho!"

"What!?" I said shocked. Suho flashed a sweet smile to me. I could see that he's embarrassed. Cute. "Yes, and you're getting married in 2-3 months. And for you guys to get closer each other you guys are going to America for a month. You'll also do some business there but think of it as a vacation." We both nodded. "When are we going?" I asked him curiously. "In 2 days. So today you'll go shopping and tomorrow you can say bye to your friends and then the day after tomorrow you're leaving." I nodded. My life is gonna chance now. I went to my room, took my bag and went shopping. I wasn't really in the shopping mood so I asked Eunha and Dahyun to come with me. I haven't hung out with them in awhile.

-Time skip-

Me, Eunha and Dahyun we're walking in the shopping center. I told them about everything that happened and is gonna happen. They were mad, sad, happy and confused. They didn't want me to leave but I told them that when I leave that they will tell the boys that I feel very sick or that I'm moving on. I want the guys to forget me. They need to move on. I can't see Jungkook anymore. I don't want to be hurt again.

-Time skip-

I'll be going to America tomorrow and I need to see Jihoon to say bye to him. He needs to know, he's like a big brother to me. I walked into his dorm room because he doesn't live with his parents. "Hey Jihoon?" I knocked on his bedroom door. "Yeah?" He appeared behind me. "Oh hi! Can you talk?"

I told him everything and he was boiling in anger. He now hates Jungkook. He always has. Don't know why tho. But he respected my decision in agreeing to the marriage and also telling the boys that I'm sick or moving on. But what I didn't know was that..

someone was listening to us..

~I hope you enjoyed!~