6

-Y/N POV-

'2 weeks have passed now. I and Jungkook have gotten closer, we are almost like best friends. I have hanged out with his friends as well, they aren't actually that bad. Yugyeom oppa isn't really happy that I'm hanging out with him and the BTS group, I don't get why does he hate them so much. Also, Christmas is gonna be in 3 days so, I have to buy gifts for everyone. I went to the mall and went to different stores, to buy gifts. For Daehyun and Eunha I got friendship necklaces. For Jihoon I got him a launchpad because he likes to produce his own music. For the GOT7 boys, I got really expensive cologne but for Yugyeom and Jinyoung I got friendship bracelets because Yugy oppa is my brother and Jinyoung is just a really close friend of mine. And lastly, for Jungkook, I got him promise ring.'

-FLASHBACK TO A FEW DAYS AGO-

-Y/N POV-

'Jungkook and I were walking on the beach, we sat down and enjoyed the sunset. But a question suddenly popped into my mind.'

Y/N: "Kookie? Why are we hanging out so much? You have a girlfriend, who loves you and you spend more time with me than her."

Jungkook: "Oh.. I didn't tell you this but I and Chaeyoung broke up last week."

Y/N: "Oh! I'm sorry to hear that. Can you tell me why you guys broke up?"

Jungkook: "Sure.. Well, firstly she was cheating on me with Baekhyun and secondly, we broke up because I have no feelings for her anymore."

Y/N: "I'm sorry, Jungkook.. I hope you'll date someone better than her in the future!" *smile*

Jungkook: "Y-Yeah.. Um, Y/N? Can you promise me something?"

Y/N: "What is it, Jungkook? Is something wrong?"

Jungkook: "No. Just promise me we'll always be together!"

Y/N: "W-What? I don't understand, Jungkook.."

Jungkook: "Just please don't ever leave me.. I feel like we have a good connection and I don't wanna lose you.."

Y/N: *giggle* "You pabo! Of course, I won't leave you! You're like one of my best friends now!"

Jungkook: "Thank you, Y/N! I still can't believe you forgave me! Thank you, again!"

'He suddenly hugged me. I hugged back. Us hugging felt so right. I have never felt like this before.'

-FLASHBACK OVER-

-Jungkook POV-

'I was walking in the mall, buying gifts for my friends. I walked into a jewelry store and saw Y/N standing there looking at a ring and she was smiling like a crazy person. It made me laugh a bit. I walked over to her.'

Jungkook: "Hi, Y/N! Why are you smiling so brightly?"

Y/N: "O-Oh! Hi, Kookie! I was just thinking about something."

Jungkook: "Are you planning to give this ring to someone special?" *wink*

Y/N: "Yah! You pabo! And yes I'm planning to give this to a special person." *smile*

Jungkook: "And who is that special someone?"

-Y/N POV-

'Aaa, I can't tell him it's for him! It wouldn't be a surprise then! I need to lie!'

Y/N: "I-It's for Jinyoung! Y-Yeah for Jinyoung!"

-Jungkook POV-

'For some reason, I felt heartbroken. I really hoped that ring is for me. Does she like him?! No, she can't like him! I felt like tears are forming in my eyes. Why is this happening to me? Do I like her? No, I can't like her! She is just an f-friend..'