21

-Y/N POV-

We arrived to Korea. We drove to my dads place. "Y/N!!" My dad shouted as he ran towards me. "Gosh, you don't know how worried I was. What happened? Who did this to you? I'll sue them." He hugged me. "I missed you too. And I'll talk about that later. I'm tired." I said as I broke the hug and entered the house. "Dear!" Miss Min shouted as I entered the living room. "Mom!" We hugged. "Aaa, I was so worried about you." Her eyes were getting wet. "Shhh, I'm fine now." I wiped her tear and hugged her again. I went to my room and fell asleep.

-Jungkook POV-

Me and Yoongi were about to leave when her father stopped me. "Thank you. How can I pay you?" He looked at me. "Sir, it's no problem. I saved the girl I love from danger. I just need to see her happy. But if you want to pay me. Let her marriage be in 3 months. She needs time to heal. Thank you in advance. I'll see you tomorrow, I'll come and check on her." I entered the car. "That was the right choice Kook. I'm proud of you. You have time to get her back and she has time to heal." Yoongi smiled at me.

-Timeskip & Y/N POV-

I woke up by the sun in my eyes. I changed into a cute white blouse, blue jeans and white converse. I put my hair up in a ponytail. I went out on the streets. To relieve stress you can say it like that. So much has happened in my life that it makes me tired, when I was in that horrible place I thought if no one will help me soon I'll end this misery myself. The weather was really nice and warm. I was walking my eyes closed in the park when suddenly I pumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said as I opened my eyes. I was shocked. "Jinyoung?" He smiled. "Hello Y/N. How are you?" I looked down. "Could be better. You?" "Good. Congratulations on your engagement. Am I invited to your wedding?" He smiled at me and made me look at him. "The invitations are already given out to all of the people that are invited. Sorry." He laughed. "Oh it's okay." He suddenly kissed me. I just stood there. He broke the kiss. "Am I invited now?" He smirked at me. I cleaned my mouth with my arm. "No." I turned around and started walking back home.

I arrived in front of my house and saw Jungkook coming out. "Hyung I need to find her. I'm worried." He started to run to his car. I started to laugh. "Haha Jungkook. I'm here, no need to go somewhere." I smiled at him. He looked in my direction and sighed in relief. "You still care about me?" I asked while still smiling. "Of course I do, stupid." He laughed. "What did you call me!?" I glared at him. "Nothing nothing, stupid." He smirked at me. "Oh come here you!" I started to run at him. Surprisingly he didn't move. I stopped in front of him. "Why didn't you start running?" I looked at him confused. "Because I wanted to do this." He started to hold my hand and he pulled me closer to him. He hugged me and then kissed my forehead. "Of course I care about you, honey." I blushed. My heart was beating fast, really fast. " *cough* Is Yoongi oppa here?" I looked away and started to walk to the front door. "Yeah. We actually came here to check on you, well I did. And Yoongi came to see her mom." He said as he tried to catch up with you. "Oh okay." We entered the house.

"Where the hell were you?" Yoongi asked as he ran to the door. "Yoongi language!" Miss Min yelled from the kitchen. "Sorry." He muttered as he hugged me. "Hehe, don't worry I was just enjoying the weather at the park." I then remembered what happened. "Hey you okay?" Jungkook asked while looking worriedly at me. "Yeah. I'm fine." I smiled to him. "You sure?" I nodded. "Well I'm going to my room. Thanks for coming by as you can see I'm better." I smiled at them and started walking to my room. "Wait! Can I please stay over?" Jungkook asked with puppy eyes. "Finee.." He smiled and we sent Yoongi to his car.

"Well what are we gonna do?" I asked him. "Watch a movie? Or.. this!" He pushed me on my bed and started tickling me. "Yah! Stopp! Jungkook~~ Stopp!" He didn't stop, he just continued to tickle me. I was looking at him while suffering. Or I was admiring him, his eyes, his nose, his hair, his smile, his lips. I know he's the one I love but I can't break Suhos heart, I know he cares about me. I suddenly kissed him. He at first didn't but then he did. The kiss at first was soft but then it got wild. He broke the kiss and then looked at me. "I love you." He didn't break our eye contact. "I-I love you too." We both smiled and he started to kiss me again. We kissed for a few minutes and then we broke the kiss and just laid in my bed in each others arm. "I told your dad to make the wedding in three months. So you could heal and.. maybe give me another chance?" He looked at me, having hope in his eyes. "Ugh, Jungkook.. You need to give me some time. I love you but I can't hurt Suho like that.. I need time." I looked down. "Hey hey, don't worry about it, I'll wait for you for as long as I have to because I love you and I want the best for you." I blushed as he kissed my forehead and we fell asleep in each others arms.