7

-Yugyeom POV-

'I was at home watching TV when an unknown number called me.'

*On the phone*

Yugyeom: "Hello? Who's this?"

???: "Hyung! Y/N is at the **** hospital!! She got into a car accident!! Hyung, please get there fast!!" *sobbing*

'I immediately hanged up when I heard Y/N is in a hospital. I ran out of the house, got into my car and drove to the hospital. I was so worried, I started crying.'

Yugyeom: "Y/N, don't leave me too.. Please.." *sobbing*

'I got to the hospital and asked where Y/N is. I ran to her room and saw a figure sitting, crying.'

Yugyeom: "Excuse me? Is she inside?" *tears rolling down*

???: "Y-Yeah.. The doctor just went inside.." *sobbing*

Yugyeom: "Are you the one who hit her?"

???: "N-No.."

Yugyeom: "THEN WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE!?"

???: "It's me.. Jungkook.."

'I was shocked.. He didn't cry when Seulgi was in the hospital dying..  But he is crying when my sister is..'

Yugyeom: "J-Jungkook..? Were you the one who called me?"

Jungkook: "Y-Yes.." *sobbing*

'I walked next to him and hugged him.'

Yugyeom: "Thank you for calling me, Jungkook.. I owe you one.."

Jungkook: "Thank you, hyung.. But I only want you to forgive me, what I did to S-Seulgi and Y/N.. I'm really sorry.. I made a huge mistake.." *crying*

Yugyeom: "It's okay, Jungkook.. I'll forgive you.. But promise me one thing.. You won't hurt Y/N and you will make her happy.."

Jungkook: "I promise.."

'Then the doctor came out of her room. We immediately stood up and looked at the doctor.'

Doctor: "Who are you to the patient?"

Yugyeom: "Brother.. And he's her best friend.."

Doctor: "Okay, so the patient is okay.. She didn't break any bones.. She's healthy, she just needs to rest. You can visit her but 2 people at a time.. It's Christmas time, so she will be out of the hospital tomorrow. I'll go now.."

Yugyeom: "Thank you, doctor!"

'We walked in and saw Y/N laying on the bed. I walked next to her a held her hand.'

Yugyeom: "Y/N.. Please wake up soon.. I need to be sure you are okay.."

Y/N: "O-Oppa? Where am I?"

Yugyeom: "Y/N!! YOU ARE AWAKE!?" *hugs*

Y/N: "Ow, yes oppa. I'm okay.. Just my head hurts.."

Yugyeom: "Sorry, I was just so worried about you.."

-Y/N POV- 

'I noticed a figure standing next to the door.. Crying.. It was.. Jungkook?'

Y/N: "Kookie? Is it you?"

Jungkook: "Y-Yes.. I'm sorry, Y/N.. That I couldn't save you in time.."

'Was he the one? Was he the one, who yelled my name? Was he the one.. who broke my heart?'

Y/N: "J-Jungkook.. It's okay.. Oppa, can I talk to Jungkook for a moment, alone?"

Yugyeom: "S-Sure.."