11

-Jungkook POV-
'I woke up and saw Y/N still sleeping. We have school today, so I got up and took a quick shower. Then I walked to the kitchen and started making breakfast for Y/N and hyung. I'm still sad that they, especially her had to feel this.'
-Y/N POV-
'I woke up with the sun shining on my face. Jungkook wasn't next to me so I quickly took a shower and did my make up and changed my clothes.'

'I walked to the kitchen and saw Jungkook cooking

'I walked to the kitchen and saw Jungkook cooking. He really cares about me. I went to the living room and saw Yugyeom oppa. I ran to him and hugged him.'
Yugyeom: "Good morning, my little sister!"
Y/N: "Oppa!~ Thank you for staying by my side. I love you."
Yugyeom: "Of course I will stay by your side! I love you too!"
Y/N: "Oppa.. I don't want to go to school."
Yugyeom: "Hey.. It's okay we won't see him forever.. He's dead for us.."
Y/N: "What about mom?"
Yugyeom: "I called her yesterday.. She said she will see what she can do.. He might divorce with him.."
Y/N: "What! Why?"
Yugyeom: "Dad cheated on mom.. While they were on a business trip.. That's why mom wasn't home yesterday.. She was at her friends house.. So she will get half of dads money when they divorce and we can move into a house together with mom."
Y/N: "Oh.. I'm sorry for mom.. But I think it's the best for all of us.."
'Yugyeom nodded and we went to the kitchen.'
Yugyeom: "Good morning!"
Jungkook: "Good morning hyung!"
Y/N: "Good morning babe!"
Jungkook: "Y/N! Good morning beautiful! How did you sleep?"
Y/N: "Good, because you were next to me." *smile*
'We started eating and drove to school after that. When we arrived to school, we saw our friends by the school gate. I guess Yugyeom told them about what happened.'
Eunha, Dahyun and Jihoon: "Y/N!! Are you okay!?"
'They ran to me and hugged me.'
Y/N: "Haha, I'm fine guys! Have you guys seen Jinyoung? Is he at school?"
Jackson: "No.. He hasn't answered any of our texts as well.."
Y/N: "Oh.. Okay.."
Yugyeom: "Well, let's go inside!"
'We nodded and walked inside. Jungkook held my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. We walked until I saw Chaeyoung and Jinyoung kissing in the hallway. I guess he moved on.'
Mark: "Hey Jinyoung! Why haven't you answered us!? We were worried about you!"
'He just ignored us and walked away with Chaeyoung.'
Youngjae: "What the hell!? How dare he!"
'We were all shocked. He has never acted like that. To any of us.'
Y/N: "Hey? Jungkook? I have to go to the bathroom. You go to class with the others. I'll come right back."
Jungkook: "Okay babe!"
'I walked to the bathroom and washed my face and hands. I was thinking about Jinyoung. Did I really hurt him that bad to ignore all of his friends? Suddenly someone walked inside. And it was Chaeyoung.'
Chaeyoung: "Hi bitch."
Y/N: "Sorry, I have to go.."
Chaeyoung: "Oh, you're not going anywhere! You stole Jungkook from me!"
'She slapped me hard, so I fell on the floor. She slapped me more. And then kicked my stomach and for the final punched my face.'
Chaeyoung: "Go back to your trash life and leave Jungkook alone.. He doesn't deserve a trash like you.."
'She left and I was there on the ground crying. My whole body was hurting. '
???: "Y/N!! OMG WHAT HAPPENED!?"
Y/N: "Da-Dahyun? What are you doing here?"
Dahyun: "I came to use the bathroom! What happened to you!"
Y/N: "Ch-Chaeyoung.."
Dahyun: "That bitch.. Come stand up let's go to the nurses office.."
'She helped me up. My whole face was covered with bruises. The nurses office was right next to our class and Jungkook saw me.'
Jungkook: "Babe!! What happened to you!?"
Dahyun: "Chaeyoung happened.."
Jungkook: "Ugh! That bit-"
Seokjin: "Language!!"
Jungkook: "Sorry.. Thanks Dahyun I'll take her to the nurses office."
-??? POV-
'What the hell!? She did that to her!? I only told her to talk to her not beat her up!? I'm sorry Y/N..'
-Yugyeom POV-
'I saw what happened to Y/N.. I was furious. I saw Jinyoung behind the corner and walked over to him.'
Yugyeom: "What the hell Jinyoung!? Why did your "girlfriend" do that to her!? And why are you ignoring us!?"
Jinyoung: "I'm sorry.."
Yugyeom: "That's all you have to say!? You probably know that Y/N is having a hard time!? So why!? Why did your girlfriend do this to her!? Why are you even dating that bitch!?"
Jinyoung: "Stop calling my girlfriend a bitch! And I just wanted her to talk to Y/N but she beat her up, I didn't tell her to do that!"
Yugyeom: "I'm disappointed in you.. If you really love Y/N you should support her and be happy for her.. But no you started dating with a girl you don't love.. I expected more from you.."
'I left him there and went to class.'
-Y/N POV-
'I was in the nurses office and Jungkook was next to the bed and holding my hand.'
Jungkook: "I'm sorry that this happened to you.. I should have protected you.."
Y/N: "J-Jungkook? Am I trash? Are you too good for me?"
Jungkook: "What are you talking about? Of course you aren't trash and you are too good for me! I love you Y/N just the way you are!"
Y/N: "Thank you.."
'I kissed his cheek.'
Jungkook: "I have to go to class now, you stay here till lunch. I'll tell the teacher you don't feel good. We will go to lunch together okay?"
Y/N: "Okay!"
'He left the office and I just tool my phone out and looked at our New Years kiss video that Eunha and Dahyun secretly took. I started smiling. He makes me so happy.'
-TIME SKIP-
'The lunch bell ringed and Jungkook entered the office. I smiled at him and we went to the cafeteria to eat with our friends. We were calmly talking and eating when Chaeyoung and her friends walked by us.'
Chaeyoung: "Hahaha, sorry Y/N but you look prettier thanks to me."
Jungkook: "Chaeyoung! Leave her and us alone!"
Chaeyoung: "But oppa! You said you love me!"
Jungkook: "I have never loved you.."
Chaeyoung: "Oppa! Don't lie!"
Yoongi: "Chaeyoung get the fuck away from this table and leave us alone!? If I ever see you near us again then you'll regret it! And stop calling Jungkook your oppa his younger than you."
Chaeyoung: "Hmph.."
'She left.'
Y/N: "Thank you Yoongi."
Yoongi: "No problem."
-TIME SKIP-
-Yugyeom POV-
'Dad called me at school he wanted to talk to me. I said no at first but he told me he'll hurt Y/N if I don't come. So after school I went to his house.'
Dad: "You came I see. You really care about that useless brat."
Yugyeom: "If you want to insult her, I'm leaving."
Dad: "Hold up. I wanted talk to you about something."
Yugyeom: "What is it?"
Dad: "Bring Y/N back here and make her marry Kai.. I'll pay you and buy you a house.. And you'll get our company.."
Yugyeom: "Are you fucking crazy!? You just want her for money!? I'm leaving!?"
Dad: "Fine.. I'll get her myself then.."
'I left and started driving back to Jungkooks house. I was so mad. How can she use her just for money! I wasn't focused on the road, so I didn't see when a truck came from the left and hit me. Everything went black.'
-Y/N POV-
'Me and Jungkook were cuddling on the couch. Suddenly I got a call from an unknown number.'
Y/N: "Hello?"
???: "Hello, is this Kim Yugyeoms relative?"
Y/N: "Yes, I'm her sister? Has something happened?"
???: "We called you because your brother has gotten into an accident. His in the **** hospital. I recommend coming here as fast as possible."
Y/N: "Thank you."
'Tears were rolling down my face.'
Jungkook: "What happened?"
Y/N: "Yugyeom oppa got into an accident!"
'I almost screamed. Tears were flowing down. Jungkook immediately took his car keys, grabbed my hand and drove to the hospital. I asked a nurse where he is. She brought us behind a door. On the door there was a small window. And the view I saw was the worst thing I have ever seen.'