3

-Jinyoung POV-

'We got to school but I noticed, how nervous Y/N was. Her hand was moving a lot in her jacket pocket. I wanted to ask if she's okay but I don't know why I didn't. We all walked into the school and I sent her to her first class, which was dance class. And she has the class with the whole BTS group, so that's why sent her to her class.'

-Y/N POV-

Y/N: "Thank you, oppa for sending me! Bye now!"

Jinyoung: "Bye!" "She's so cute." *mumble*

'I walked into the locker room because of course, I had to change into something comfortable to dance in. I changed into this.'

'I entered the practice room and already saw warming up and of course, I saw Jungkook and his gang

'I entered the practice room and already saw warming up and of course, I saw Jungkook and his gang. The teacher eventually entered the practice room.'

Mr.Jung: "Okay students! Those, who had a dance project to do for today come here and I'll be telling you when you are gonna perform it!"

'Of course, I had the project and Also BTS had the project and a few other students. None of my best friends are in this class with me, so I had to ask some of my classmates to dance back up.'

Mr.Jung: "Okay! BTS you'll be first then comes Y/N and then the rest! BTS you can start whenever!"

'The boys got ready and the music suddenly started.'

'I was so amazed by how they danced. My mouth was open, my eyes got big. Everyone applauded them. Oh, and did I mention Jungkook was looking at me the whole time and he was smirking.'

Mr.Jung: "Good job boys! Y/N you're up!"

'I nodded and walked into the middle of the practice room and the music started.'

( You are the middle main dancer. )

-Jungkook POV-

'Wow, nerdy can dance really well actually. And what is that dance, it was so hot. And Y/N made it even hotter. Wait!! What the heck am I saying!!'

Mr.Jung: "Wow, Y/N! That was amazing! I'm speechless!" *applaud*

'Y/N bowed and thanked her classmates. Why is she so nice? And.. so beautiful? I wonder if she has read the note I gave her?'

-Y/N POV-

'I was so happy when I finished the dance and everyone cheered. Again Jungkook was checking me out all the time. I don't get why I'm not his girlfriend or anything.'