McCree Lemonade

Requested by @LilySeasonalTital

Normal POV

McCree sighed and drop his tired body onto your shared bed. "The kids are asleep." He groaned, (Y/N) leans over and kisses him. "Thanks." "I'm tired." He yawned. "To tired for me." You giggle at how fast McCree gets up, "I'm never to tired for you." He pins you to the bed and captures your lips in a hot passionate kiss. "I love you." McCree kisses down your neck, each kisses hotter than the last. Sliding his robotic hand down your naval to your wet folds. "Mmm...Jesse." You moan as McCree plays with you (His robotic arm is water proof wink wink😉).

With his other hand he massages your soft breast and plays with your nipple, while you rub the tent in his pants. "You're just as excited as me." He chuckled, pulling your shirt over your head leaving you in just your underwear. "Yeah right." You lick your lips as he takes off his shirt and boxers, McCree lays on his back and you butterfly kiss his thick rod. He moans as you take him in your mouth, you bob up and down on his dick taking more and more of him.

Suddenly you stop and earn a groan from McCree, "Why'd you stop darlin?" You smirk as you sandwich his dick between your soft breast. McCree moaned as you moved your breast against his thick length, "(Y-Y/N) you're amazing." You feel his dick twitch and you roll your tounge on his tip. He thrusts upwards and coats your face and breast with his hot semen, you lick your lips. "Is that all you got?" He chuckles, "I still got a full tank."

You lay on your back and spread your legs, "Your turn." McCree plants kisses on your thighs and makes his way toward your entrace. He spreads your entrace and thrusts his tounge into your womenhood, you moan as he swirls his tounge around your wet walls. He stops, "Jesse why'd you..AH!" Without warning McCree slams his full length into you. "Pay back." He pulled all the way out then slammed back into you, making you moan his name. You start to buck your hips to meet his thursts, soon the sound of slapping skin filled the room.

McCree sucks on your neck, leaving a trail of hickies. You fell a knot in your stomach tighten and McCree's dick twitch, his thrusts became long and hard. "Ooh...darlin..I'm...close." He grunted. "Mmm..me to." You moan, McCree burried his face into the crook of you neck as he slammed into you. "Oooh...mm..I'm....AAAAHHH!" You scream as your knot burst, McCree not far behind you. He pulls out and falls onto the bed next to you, he smiles and brushes some lose strands of hair your face. "You're beautiful darlin." He kissed your cheek. "I love you." "Love you to cowboy." You rest your head on McCree's chest and fall asleep.