McCree x Reader (😥Overworked😧)

McCree's POV
"Dammit (Y/N)! You need to stop doing this you're going to do some damage to your body." I stared at her tired expression, her eyes had bags under them and she hadn't slept in days. "This isn't healthy." He stroked her face but she swatted my hand away. "Don't get on me about not being healthy! You drink and smoke everyday! How can you tell that I'm harming my body when you're tryna get cancer or worse!" Shr turns back the the computer screen and continue work, til I spun her chair around so that she faced me once more. "Listen darlin, in worried about you! You! and no one else but you! So stop being so stubborn and take a damn break." She glared at me, "I'll take a break when I'm done." "(Y/N) you're so damn stubborn!" I stormed over to the door, "Why do I even bother with you." And with that I left.

Your POV
You roll your eyes and continue working. But you couldn't the feeling that McCree was right. You sigh and turn off the computer screen and stand up, only to be hit by a wave of fatigue wash over you. "Yeah I'm going to bed." You attempt to walk but your body says otherwise, sighing you stumble over to the wall for support.

Timeskip
You finally made it to your room and flopped onto your bed and passed out.

Normal POV
McCree sat at a coffee table with Hanzo and Genji. "Maybe you should apologize to her." Hanzo sipped on his tea. "Why the hell should I?" McCree growled, "She's so stubborn." "Takes one to know one McCree-sun." Genji chuckled, "At least you're not like Hanzo." Hanzo glared at Genji, "If you're implying that I'm a stubborn old goat, I'm going to kill you again." "I didn't imply anything, Angela did." He chuckled. "I hate you." Hanzo sipped his tea. "Anyway, you said somethings to (Y/N) that you'll regret later." McCree rubbed his hands on his face, "You're right." "Of course I'm right." Hanzo sipped his tea and smirked. "Thanks for the advice." McCree gets up and leaves. "Since when did you get good with girl advice." Genji sighed. "I'll never tell." Hanzo smirked. "Who is she?" Genji asked. "I'm not dating anyone Genji." Genji stared at Hanzo and Hanzo stared back.

At Y/N's Apartment
McCree opened the door and sighed, closing it behind him he walked to (Y/N)'s office only to find she wasn't there. He walked to her bed room and found her sound asleep. McCree sat on the bed, the shifting of the bed woke up (Y/N). "Jesse?" She half yawned. "Hey darlin, glad you're finally getting so rest." He moved some strands of hair from her face, "I'm sorry about what I said this morning, it wasn't right of me to say it." "It's ok, if I hadn't been so stubborn and listened to you, maybe we could have avoided this." She smiles. McCree sighs in relief, "Glad that's over with." He looks at her and chuckles, "Room for one more." "Uh, yeah it's lonely being the only one in bed, also it's kinda cold. McCree laughed and soon joined (Y/N) in bed, she burried her face into his shirt. "Comfy?" He asked, making you giggle. "Comfy."