Doomfist Catch Up Part 1

How It Happened
You were folding laundry and watching tv, waiting for your husband to arrive from his latest mission. When suddenly you felt a strong pair of arms pick you, making you squeal and go into a panic. Until you heard a familiar laugh, "Akande that wasn't funny." You pouted. "I'm sorry love." He kissed your soft silky lips, "I don't like leaving you here alone." You gave him a confused look, "What do you mean?" "I mean, you're alone by yourself in this big house." He sighs. "Well it does get lonely when you're gone." "That's why I want to get you pregnant." Your brown face flushed red, "A-Akande....." He kissed your neck, "It also gives me the time to enjoy you, plus I'm don't have anything to do for ten months." You couldn't quite wrap your head around, "Um...so you want a baby just so I won't be alone?" He gave you a confused look, "No, I want a baby to love and spoil, plus someone to be here with you while I'm gone." "Akande, your so good to me." Your eyes weld up with tears. He kisses them away and carries you to the bedroom. "I've missed your touch, it's almost like my body is forgetting you." Akande smirked, "I'll remind you." Akande pinned you to the bed and claimed you.

Sorry this was really short, I was kinda lazy.....ok very lazy!!! I'm starting to get back into my fanfics because I'm finding more time, since school ends in about two weeks for me, cause I'm a senior...