Baby Talk Part 2

Genji

Genji watched as Sushi attacked one of Hitomi's toys and Hitomi laughed as Sushi dashed around the living room chasing the toy. Sushi swatted the toy infront Hitomi, "Hitomi give the toy to sushi." Genji laughed. Hitomi picked up the toy and threw it on the ground infront of her. Sushi jumped infront of her a grabbed the toy, Genji picked up the laughing one year old. "Hitomi, say sushi." Hitomi giggled,

"Ba!"

"No no, say Sushi."

"Ba!"

"Ok, maybe that's a little to hard for you." He tapped his chin, "Oh I know how about we summon daddy's dragons."

"Wyujin No Ken Wo Kuwae!" She giggled, in a flash a sea green colored dragon ripped through the living room. After the dust had settled, Genji looked in shock at the room once known as the living room. "You mother is going to kill me." He shuddered thinking about how mad you'll be we you see the mess. "GENJI!!!" an angry (Y/N) shouted as she stood in the doorway Genji froze, "WHY IS THERE A HOLE SO BIG THAT YOU CAN SEE INTO THE LIVING ROOM FROM OUTSIDE!" "U-uh....h-hi.....dear...." Genji fell to his knees in fear, "I-i-its.....not...w-what..it..looks....l-li-like." (Y/N) raised an eyebrow, "Oh really, so you mean to tell me that you didn't do it." Genji nodded, "Well who else could have....."

" Wyujin No Ken Wo Kuwae!" Hitomi giggled, as another dragon tore through the remaining house." (Y/N)'s jaw hit the floor, "GENJI-KUN! OUR LITTLE HITOMI CAN TALK NOW!" She squealed in delight as she hugged Hitomi. "I'm so dead later, I'm gonna be in the dog house for sure."

Lucio

Lucio was jammin to his lasted song and giving Jamie a bath, while Jamie was playing with his frog toy, and (Y/N) was downstairs making dinner. "Alright Lil man, let's get dried up." Lucio pulled the drained the tub and wrapped Jamie in his little froggie towl. He placed Jamie on the changing table and put on a clean diaper, then put on Jamie's frog hodded onesie. "Lookin cute Lil man, I wonder who you get it from." Lucio laughed, as he walked down stairs towards the kitchen. "Hello sexy chef." He wrapped his free arm around (Y/N)'s waist and kissed her neck. "Hey Mr. Dj, hey Lil man." She giggled, "Dinner will be ready soon." Jamie pulled one of Lucio's dreads, "Ow! Hey that's mine." Jamie giggled as Lucio struggled to free his dread. "Got a good grip on me, (Y/N) dear um..little help." (Y/N) laughed and tickled Jamie till he let go. "Thanks babe." He sighed, "As for you, you're gonna sit in your highchair while daddy helps mommy set up the table." He put Jamie in the highchair and then grabbed two plates from the cupboards and placed them close to (Y/N). He then took a baby bottle and added some powered baby milk and a hot water. (Y/N) put food on both plates and placed then on the table, "Dinners ready." "And so is Jamie's bottle." Lucio sat next to Jamie, "Ok Lil man, time for dinner then it's bed time for you." He hands the bottle to Jamie and eats his food. "Thanks for cooking dinner tonight." He says between bites, "It's delicious." (Y/N) blushed, she enjoyed her lovers compliments on her food. "Hey, I have a question." He swallowed the food in his mouth, "When do you think Jamie will learn to talk?" (Y/N) shrugged, "Don't know. " "Oh well." Lucio continued to eat his food.

Timeskip  (After Dinner)

(Y/N) pat Jamie on his back trying to burp him,

*burp*

"There we go, you feel better know don't you." She kissed Jamie's face. "Hey Jamie what's this?" Lucio held up a picture of a frog.

"Da!"

"No, it's a frog. Say frog."

"Wa!"

"Frog Fr-og."

"Wog."

"Frog."

"Fwog!"

"Yes!" (Y/N) and Lucio shout in unison. "You did it." (Y/N) kissed his cheek. "You said your first words." Lucio took out his phone, "Ok say frog."

"Fwog." Jamie yawned and rubbed his tired eyes. "It bed time Lil man." Lucio kissed Jamie's forehead and (Y/N) rocked Jamie back and forth in a rocking chair until he fell asleep. She placed him in his crib, "I'm so proud of you." "You growing up to fast." Lucio sniffed, "Hey babe, let's make another one." (Y/N) froze with shock, "Not...r-right....now?" Lucio nodded his head yes before slamming his lips on (Y/N)'s soft plump lips. Boy was she in for a night.

Jack

"For the love of.....Gabriel! Where's Fareeha and Jason." Jack frantically  dashed around his office looking for 3-year-old Fareeha and 1-year-old Jason. "Ugh....Ana and (Y/N) are gonna kill me." "Calm down Jack their with Reinhardt." Gabriel pointed to Reinhardt's room as he looked through some files, "Oh can you tell him that I would like my daughter back." "Why didn't you ask him that?" Jack watched Gabriel dissappear into his office, "Nevermind." He knocked on Reinhardt's door. "Ah, Jack to what do I owe dis visit?" "I just came to check on the kids." He rubbed the back of his head, "They kinda...... escaped." Reinhardt laugh echoed in Jack's ear. "Uncle Jack!" Fareeha wrapped herself around Jack's leg, "Play tea-party wif us." "Uh....sorry Fareeha I have alot of work to do." Fareeha turned on her puppy dog eyes, "Peas.." Jack sighed and hung his head on defeat. "Ugh....How can I resist such a sweet face." He picked her up and joined the tea-party.

15 minutes later

"More tea, please." Reinhardt held out his cup to Fareeha. "Thank for a wonderful tea party. Fareeha giggled, "You're welcome." "How come Reyes isn't here?" Jack asked, reaching for another cupcake. "Uncle Gabriel sayed his head hurt." Fareeha poured chocolate milk into Reinhardt's tiny tea cup, "More tea Jason?" "Jason can't have chocolate yet, he's to young." Jack rubbed the back of his head. "Oh, do you want more?" She smiled. "No thanks."

Knock Knock

Jack opened the door to find Ana and Gabriel standing there. "Jack I've come to steel back my daughter." Ana smiled as Fareeha ran to her. "MOMMY!" Ana picked up Fareeha, "Mommy guess what Uncle Jack played tea-party wif me and uncle Reinhardt and Jason and Gabriella." "Did you have fun?" Ana kissed her happy daughter and Fareeha nodded her head yes. "That's good, but it's time to go home." Fareeha smile dissappeared, "Aw, do I got to." "Yes, now say bye and thank uncle Jack and Reinhardt for playing with you." Ana giggled at her daughters cuteness. "Bye uncle Jack! Bye uncle Reinhardt! Bye uncle Gabriel!, tanks for playing wif me." "Bye Fareeha." They said in unison. "See you guys tomorrow." Gabriel picked up Gabriella, "Say bye Gabi." "Hi." She giggled. "Close enough he sighed. "I guess I should be leaving to, (Y/N) is probably waiting be the car." Jack chuckled. "I shall see you tomorrow commander." Reinhardt bellowed. "Bye Rein."

At Home

"So, I turn around and BAM! I run into my mother and she wouldn't stop going on and on and on about Jason." (Y/N) sighed, as she took a bite out of a burger. "Well she hasn't seen Jason since the day he was born." Jack taking a handful of fries. "She lives across the street and she's alllways traveling." She groaned, "Now she's fusing me out about how Jason hasn't said his first word yet." "I'm sure he'll  say something eventually." Jack chuckled. "Well it's not like he's gonna say mama anytime soon." She huffed.

"No!" Jason said. "See, it's not gonna be his first........." (Y/N) looked at Jason. "What did you just say." "No!" He smiled. "Well that was unexpected." Jack pat Jason on the head. "OH MY GOSH YOU CAN I'M SO PROUD YOU!" (Y/N) sobbed, "You're growing up so fast!" Jack pat her on the back, "Great now her mother really gonna be a pain in the butt." He sighed and comforted (Y/N) as she went through a mom stage.