23

"Edward."

"What?"

"Edward."

"What?"

"Edward-"

"Louis! For the love of God, please stop I'm trying to do my fucking work."

"...Edward."

Edward sighed, walking over to the couch Louis was laying on and picking the boy up, holding him over his shoulder.

"Edward," Louis groaned, "you really need to stop working and start paying attention to me."

Edward opened the door and set Louis down outside of his office. "I need to finish this, go traumatize Marcel or something."

Before Louis could reply, Edward shut the door and locked it.

"Oh yeah? Well you can go fuck yourself!"

And then Louis knew that he had finally gotten Edward's attention, the man's stomping could be heard from outside of the room. Louis grinned wickedly and ran down the hall, turning and sprinting until he found a room far away enough. He ran into the gym, shutting the door behind himself. He panted quietly and held an ear against the double doors, trying to hear Edward's foot steps.

"Hey baby... What are you doing?"

Louis whipped his head around to see the familiar smirk that he was trying to run away from. "E-Edward! How did you find me?"

"Oh..." Harry didn't know how many times he needed to correct Louis, so instead of telling the truth, Harry racked his brain for something his brother would say. "I have my ways, Baby Doll."

"You're... not mad?"

"I could never be mad at my Baby," Harry closed the space between them, grabbing Louis' hand and pulling the boy closer to him.

"Really?"

Harry hummed, wrapping his arms around Louis. "Yes, Doll. Really."

"Hm... Alright," Louis made a weird face at "Edward's" reaction, but wrapped his arms around the man's neck anyway. "Are you not going back to work?"

"I'll finish it later if you give me a kiss," Harry smirked, moving his hands down to cup Louis' ass.

Louis never expected a reaction like this, but he did preferred it to getting spanked, so he didn't comment on the man's behavior. He only stood on the tips of his toes and tugged Harry down to meet him halfway, pressing his lips against the man's.

Harry's lips were shamelessly smooth and skilled, dominating the kiss as soon as their lips touched. Louis furrowed his brows, moaning softly when Harry playfully nibbled at his bottom lip.

"Edward!" Louis made a sound of surprise when Harry picked him by his thighs and pinned him against the wall.

Louis laughed when Harry moved down to his neck, planting kisses anywhere he could. "What's gotten to you today?"

Harry smirked and pressed his body into Louis'. "You've got to me."

"Do you know where I've left my telephone?-" Marcel asked, walking into the room, before pausing and blinking at the situation in front of him.

"O-Oh, sorry- I- Oh my." Marcel put a hand over his face, fumbling to find the door knob. "I'll find my way out... Oh my- I'm going to move my hands, but just to find the door. N-Not to peek at you guys or anything." Marcel moved his hands and found the doorknob. "O-Okay, I-I'll go. Have fun Harry- Oh why did I say that, how awkward-"