29

"Umm. Sharing is caring?"

Edward glared at his flustered brother and walked over to the bed quickly.

Marcel flinched and shielded his hands in front of him. "Oh please don't hurt me, Edward. I-I didn't mean to kiss Louis, I just thought-" He opened his eyes and blinked once he noticed that Edward had taken Louis, holding the boy hostage over his shoulder and a drugstore bag in his hand. "Oh..."

"Put me down, Edward!" Louis demanded, trying to get out of the restraining position.

"I don't think I want to."

Louis huffed once he noticed that Edward had walked into his room, closing the door after himself.

"You're so unnecessary," Louis said, crossing his arms once Edward finally set him down onto the bed.

"Don't speak. Take this," Edward grumbled, emptying the bag onto the bed and opening the bottle of pills, passing over the correct amount and a bottle of water.

Louis took the pill and leaned back against the mountain of pillows. "My ankle still hurts, it didn't work."

"It's not supposed to work that quickly." Edward put everything back into the bag and threw it into the direction of the bathroom. "I need to talk to you."

Louis rolled his eyes and mumbled under his breath, "here we go."

"I find it unfair that you let Harry touch you," Edward admitted, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Do you find it unfair, or are you just jealous?"

"I am not jealous," Edward scoffed at the accusation, mumbling under his breath, "although I wouldn't mind if Harry kept his dirty hands off of you."

"It wasn't his hands."

"... what?"

"It was mostly just his dick-"

"Louis!" Edward got out of bed and brushed his hair back. "I don't want to hear the details. I just don't want it to happen again."

"Why? I don't belong to you," Louis glared at the man, crossing his arms.

"Because I don't like sharing," Edward raised his voice, "and I don't want to hear stories about my brothers getting to-..." he waved a hand over to the boy, "-feel up on you."

"That's not fair!" Louis groaned. He didn't particularly want to do anything with Marcel and Harry, but just the fact that Edward was going out of his way to forbid him from doing so, made him want to go out of his way to suck them off.

"I find it very fair, Baby Doll." Edward crossed his muscular arms over his chest, his biceps bulging and distracting Louis temporarily.

"I'm going to sleep in Harry's room tonight," Louis stated, trying to get off of the bed and wincing when he moved his ankle the wrong way.

"I think not." Edward easily picked the boy up once he finally crawled to the edge and set him back down onto the middle of the bed. "You're grounded."

"You can't ground me, Edward!" Louis rolled his eyes, trying to move off of the bed again but failing when Edward trapped the boy's weaker body under his.

"You are a child, therefore I can and will ground you." Ignoring Louis' squirming, Edward moved to wrap his arms around the boy, keeping him in place against his chest.

"You're so uncool," Louis sighed in defeat, helplessly laying against Edward's sculpted chest.

"I find myself to be very cool."