34

Edward slammed his foot on the break at the sight of the farm's entrance, pulling up next to his brother's parked car and climbing out of his.

"Why are you not inside?" Edward hissed, once Harry rolled down his window.

"He won't open the gate." Harry had his seat completely reclined while he stared at his brother. "I've tried everything, he's still mad."

Edward rolled his eyes and stomped over to the gate, attempting to climb it.

"If you come into my property, I'll let my dogs out on you."

Edward looked up from his footing and gave the most authentic smile he could. "Niall, buddy!"

"Stop acting so fucking friendly now that you're in trouble."

"Don't be so vicious, Mate-"

"Really, Edward?" Niall crossed his arms, glaring at Edward with his intimidating blue eyes. "You and Harry let me get caught when you both knew you could have easily saved me."

"Come on, Mate. You're still alive, I knew you could take care of yourself."

"I was still fucking caught! If it wasn't for Marcel, I wouldn't be alive. You're so fucking selfish, I got into the whole deal because I was doing you a favor and you couldn't even take the time out of your day to do something for someone other than yourself," Niall seethed and brushed his fingers through his bottle blonde hair in frustration.

"Well then if not for me, let us in for Marcel. He's with us. We're all in deep shit," Edward mumbled, his pride taking a beating for needing to ask for help in the first place.

Niall stared at him, unsure. He had been screwed over multiple times by Harry and Edward, but Marcel was the one who always brought him out of it. He couldn't let him be stranded.

Niall sighed and looked at the ground. After thoroughly considering it, Niall looked up at Edward. "Fine, but only because of your brother. If he wasn't with you, I would tell you both to fuck off." He tapped something into his phone and the gates opened up. "Now hurry the fuck up."

---

Harry looked over at Louis, he hadn't spoken a word since they got to the farm. "Come on, Baby. Talk to me."

Louis crossed his arms and looked out the window at Edward and a man talking.

"Louis, don't be mad at me-"

"Really?" Louis interrupted, "You don't want me to be mad at you? Everything all of you tell me turns out to be lies. Put yourself in my position and see how you would feel."

"Well-..." Harry didn't know what to do, as bad as he wanted to explain everything to Louis, it really wasn't his place. "Fine, I'll... talk to Edward and see if he wants to tell you."

"Why do you have to talk to Edward? Jesus fuck, he's not your Father, you can do whatever you want without having to worry about your goddamn brother."

"I don't know if he would be okay with me sharing everything."

Louis glared at Harry and then turned his gaze to glare at Edward. Before he could think about what he was doing, Louis opened the door and got out of the car, walking over to Edward's back once he saw the gate opening. "Edward!"

The man turned around, his harsh gaze softening at the sight of Louis. "Hey, Doll. I'm sorry if I scared you-"

"Shut up!"

Edward went back to his harsh stare, stalking towards the boy. "Excuse you, Baby Doll? Watch the tone you're using."

Louis stood his ground and crossed his arms. "I'm tired of being left in the dark, Edward. I want to know everything. What's going on?"