27

"Um... No." Edward crossed his arms across his freshly washed body. He had just gotten out of the shower and came to see Louis and his sick brothers still laying in his bed. This time they were ready to go to sleep, leaving barely enough space for him.

"Don't be such a party pooper," Louis said, rolling up the sleeves of the button up pajama shirt he stole from Marcel.

"I'm not going to be sleeping uncomfortably just because my brothers don't want to be alone," Edward said, throwing harsh glances at his brothers' identical faces.

"But I want to have a sleepover," Louis frowned, expecting Edward to give in directly after that.

When the man only gave him a warning glance followed by a cough, Louis huffed.

"Fine!" Louis sat up and crawled out of the bed angrily, the big bed making it hard to make a dramatic exit. "Now you have enough space," Louis grumbled, walking out of the room. He hated sleeping alone but he hated not getting what he wanted even more.

Edward followed after Louis, huffing in exasperation, "Baby Doll, I didn't mean for you to leave."

Louis didn't reply, he only walked into the closest room and locked the door after himself. Once he turned around and turned the lights on, he identified it as Harry's. Louis rolled his eyes, weaving through the mess and laying on the comfortable bed, ignoring Edward's incessant knocking.

"Louis, open the door right now!"

"I don't think I want to, you're very mean," Louis said simply, wrapping himself in the fluffy blankets.

"I'll break down this fucking door, Louis!"

"I don't care, it's not my door."

"Don't break my fucking door you asshole!"

"Get him to come out then!"

"Fine!" Harry knocked on the door, jiggling the door knob before sighing out, "please open the door."

"No."

"You're getting Edward upset, Pet. He isn't used to rejection, why don't you open the door, hm?"

"No."

"Come on, Darling. Let me see that little face and I'll buy you some candy."

Louis thought about it for a couple of seconds before rolling his eyes and getting out of the warm sheets, stomping back to the door and opening it.

Harry was leaning against the door frame, a confident smirk stretching his lips. "There he is."

"You're sleeping in my room," Edward said, pushing Harry out of the way and grabbing Louis by his upper arm.

"Well I don't want to!"

"Well you don't have a choice, Baby Doll. I'm not leaving you in a room alone, not even to sleep," Edward said, trying to tug Louis back into his room.

Louis glared at Edward, trying to pull his arm away from the man's grip. "I want to sleep with Harry."

"With Harry?" Edward made a face and looked over at his brother, who seemed to be just as surprised.

"Yeah, with Harry," Louis stated again, hitting at Edward's hand until he let go of him, the boy put his hands on his hips. "What's wrong with that?"

Edward tried not to show the burning jealousy he quite clearly felt, clearing his throat and tucking the strand of hair that sneaked out of the bun. "Nothing, you can sleep with him-"

"Good!" Louis turned back around and walked into the room, shutting the door behind himself.

Edward stared at the closed door before Harry brought him out of his thoughts by sneezing reaching for the handle, his classic smirk plastered on his face. Edward grabbed his brother by the shoulders, shoving him into the wall with no regard for being gentle.