4

Louis stayed under the soft sheets for what felt like an eternity, but in reality was just a couple hours.

Since Edward left the room, he had been laying on his side, ignoring his request to be ready for dinner at 6:00.

All Louis could think about was the fact that he had been kidnaped, that his dad was actually right. He guessed that he would be murdered before tomorrow based on how much he already pissed Edward off.

Louis sniffled and wiped the stray tears away from his face, the growling of his stomach reminding him that he hadn't eaten since the day before.

He sat up on the bed and looked at himself in the mirror across the room. Louis noticed that he still had on the clothes from the previous night, and didn't need to be up close to notice just how terrible he looked.

Louis stretched and noticed the lack of tenseness in his muscles. Gaining confidence from his regained ability to move painlessly, Louis moved to the edge of the bed.

Glancing at all of the corners of the room, he made sure to check that there were no cameras. Once Louis was sure he wasn't being recorded, he slowly got up and stood until he regained his balance.

Louis made his way over to the door and tried to turn it, but was left disappointed when he realized it was locked. Sighing in frustration, he rested his head against the door.

I'm going to die here. Before anyone even realizes that I'm gone too. I wonder if they'll even find my body, the Styles are known for hiding their bodies-

Louis' thoughts were interrupted as he heard the sound of someone unlocking the many latches on the door. As quickly as he could, Louis ran across the room and got back underneath the sheets.

"Fucking great," Edward grumbled. Louis shut his eyes and heard him walk over to the bed and pull the sheets away, "Louis. Dinner has been served already and I have no patience for you right now. Get out of bed and stop pretending to sleep, your eyes keep twitching I know you're awake."

"I-I'm not hungry." Louis turned over and buried his face into the mattress. He didn't have to be looking at Edward to know that he was glaring at him.

"You will be attending dinner. I don't remember telling you that you an option."

Louis groaned and moved to face Edward. "And I don't remember you telling me that you were slow! I'm not hungry. I said it the first time, and it hasn't changed just because you want me to go."

"Well now you've really done it haven't you?"