UnHidden

12/12/2021 - hey readers! a quick thank you for everyone who has read this story or will read this story! but I wrote this (and every other story on my page) when I was in like 6th maybe 7th grade and now I'm 20!! a whole college student! my writing skills have long since improved and with that being said this story will not be finished. I hope to maybe refresh the story but no promises.

A/N:I hope you guys really like my story!

Just to clear some things

1.Blare is 17 and she is a 11th grade

2.Blare's POV all of story!

-----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1- UnHidden

Today is the first day of school yah! (note the sarcasm.) The only thing I'am looking forward to is seeing my two best friends in the world Zoey and Emily.

I quickly get out of bed and take a quick shower, I decide to wear my black jeans and a white shirt with my black leather jacket and my white flats. I put my brunette hair in a pony tail and run down stairs.

Thank God that my dad is still asleep because I don't need a beating this morning I'm just recovering from the last one. I grab a muffin and run out the door. I jump in my black Mercedes. You might be thinking how I got this great car well let's just say that my dad got it for me cause people were on to him about beating me.

I pull up to school and jump out the car and ran to meet up with my best friends.

"Blare,Blare, it's so good to see you again I missed you so much" Emily shouts as she envelops me in a hug. Emily is tall and blonde she is very kind and she knows about my secret. "hey Em,missed you too" I say back.

"Forget about me!" Zoey says with fake hurt. Zoey is just a couple inches taller than me but she is absolutely gorgeous and she's also knows my secret. "I can never forget about you Zo." "who can." she replies with a smile. We all laugh as we go get our schedules.

After we get our schedules we all compare

1-language

2-reading

3-science

4-social studies

5-the arts

6.-p.e.

-lunch

7-math

Turns out I have science,math,p.e.,the arts,and lunch with both Emily and Zoey!

This might be a good year after all!