Doomed

A/N: sorry I haven't posted in a while, been really busy. well hope u injoy

--------------------------------------------

Chapter 8- Doomed

As I pull in my drive way I take deep breaths preparing. my self for the beating of a life time.

I step inside the house being as quite as I can but as soon as I shut the door and turn around I see Burt right behind me.

I back up in fear. "Blare where were you."

He said in a deadly calm voice which scares me more that when he is yelling.

"I was.. I was at a friends house to do homework."

"Don't lie to me!" he screams

I pause in fright but I end up saying "I got detention." I say quickly

He brings out the belt I didn't see before and I back up more and end up against the wall.

"How did you get detention."

"I was late for class." I say

"You are stupid,ugly,and no one I mean no one will love you because you don't deserve to be loved." Burt says to me which makes me cry.

Burt takes a swing at me and I cry out in pain . he keeps hitting me more and more and with each hit he puts more force into it.

I fell on the ground a while ago but then he grabs me by my long hair and drags me up.

He punches me in the stomach the slams my head again the wall.

"That's what you deserved." he tells me and walks to his room.

I stay there on the ground hurting all over. after about 5 min I get up and grab my keys. I start to walk outside and I wince with every step.

I get in my car and drive to Jason's thank God he told me where he lived.

I park in the drive way and get out, I knock on the door and when it opens I hear a gasp but it all goes black.