Detention

Chapter 6- Detention

When I wake up I feel so happy I can't contain it then I feel my phone vibrate and I look and see that I got a txt from Jason.

J-Good Morning Beautiful

B-Good Morning Handsom

J-I can't wait to c u in school today

B-can't wait either

J-Did u get beat by your dad last night

B-No I think he went on a business trip,thank god

B-gtg got to get ready c u later

J-k bye

I turn if my phone and head to find something to wear. I decide on a dark purple pair of legging with my black long sleeve t-shirt and my purple converses. I brush my hair and put it in a pony tail. I grab my backpack and head down stairs.

I see Amy making breakfast in the kitchen I just quickly grab a apple and say a quick goodbye and head straight for my car.

I didn't need her ruining my good mood today.

When I get to school Jason comes up to me and we share a kiss after we pull apart we both turn are heads hearing a gasp and there stand my best friend with there mouths hung open.

Zoey comes and drag's me away we I get pull away I mouth a 'help me' to Jason he just smiles and mouths 'have fun' I stick my tongue out at him and he laughs and heads to his first period.

Once Zoey stops pulling me she and Emily look me straight in the eye and Emily says "Tell..Us..Everything" I just laugh and they look at me like I am going crazy.

"Blare this is no laughing matter,this is your first boyfriend now tell us everything." Zoey says I just laugh again and say "he asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday and I said yes."

"OMG...but wait..did u tell him about your dad." Emily asks

"Yeah kinda had to a relationship can't be full of lys right."

"Right I guess."Zoey states.

I just roll my eyes and say "we better hurry if we want to get to first period on time."

"Oh that's right."Zoey says

Emily checks her watch and her eyes go wide "guys we only have 1 min."

"OMG we got to hurry."I exclaim

And with that we all start to sprint in different directions to get to first period.

One I get there I realize I'm late so I walk in slowly trying to not catch attention to my self

"Nice for you to join us miss.Black"

OMG that lady has eyes one the back of her head cause she said it when her head was still turned toward the board.

"Sorry." I mutter

"Sorry doesn't cut it, you will be getting a detention."

Oh great wait till Burt finds out about this I will be domed literally domed.

----------PAGE BREAK-------------

The rest of the day went by slowly and crappy Emily and Zoey got a detention to though but at least they don't have to live what I live with.

As I walk into the detention room I don't know what to expect.