Detention 2

A/N: Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was pretty sick and everything so yeah, I hope this chapter makes up for it!

-------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7- Detention 2

As I walk into the detention room I can't help but worry cause I don't know what to expect.

As I walk in I see people throwing spit balls and a little debate going on in the corner I even see someone sleeping.

I then spot Emily,Zoey and oh no Brook.

I can't stand Brook,we both hate each other.

Ever since 6th grade when 'accidentally' hit her in the face with my locker and that's when it all went down.

I quickly go sit by Emily and Zoey and avoid eye contact with Brook.

"Why is Brook here?!" I whisper yell

"Turns out she punched someone cause that person said her outfit was ugly." Emily whisper yells back.

"Oh."

As soon as those words leave my mouth I see Brook stand up and walk toward me. oh great.

"So what did miss.goody goody do to get her stuck in detention." Brook says to me

"That's really none of your business Brook." I say back to her.

"Ooo, some one did something very bad didn't they." Brook says which really makes me mad

"OMG I was just was late for class and I got a detention so will you just shut up." I snap at her..

"Look who is being late to class." Brook says as she walks away.

"I can't stand her." I say to no one in general

"Yeah me either." Zoey says

---------------PAGE BREAK---------------

The teacher finally came and just made us do are homework.

I feel something hit me in the head it turn around and see a piece of paper on the ground, I grab it and look up and I see Brook smirking.

I open the note and it reads 'isn't the teacher so stupid and has a terrible sense of style.'

I trie to hide the note but it's to late "miss. Blare would you like to show me that note."

I turn around and glare at Brook as I head to the teacher. he grabs the note and reads it.

"Excuse me am very smart and I have a great sense of style cause back in my day this was hip and cool."

"I didn't write the note Brook did." I say trying to explain myself

"Is this true Brook."

"No sir, I would never say such thing because I thing your sense of style is great." Brook says with a big smile on her face.

"I am very disappointed in you miss.Blare, I thought, I would let u off with a warning but you blamed another student so I have no choice but to give you another detention."

I groan and head back to my seat. Great Burt will kill me when he here's about this.

----------------PAGE BREAK--------------

I get out side and I see Jason. yah I'm glad he's here, he is the only one who can make me feel better right now.

He gives me a kiss and when we separate we just walk out side hand and hand.

I see Brook glaring at us as we walk outside I see her mouth something I think she said 'he will be mine' oh no does she want Jason, but he's mine.

As we get outside Jason stops me and says "so how was detention."

"Let's just say I have another one on Monday."

"Why?"

"One word Brook" I say he nods his head in understanding because I told him what is happening between me and Brook.

Jason starts to lean in again but I stop him. he looks at me with confusion.

"Just one question."

"Shoot."

"Will you ever leave me for someone else."

I say dead serous

"Of course not I wouldn't leave you for the world, why would you think that."

I blush a little bit and mutter "well I saw Brook mouth he will be mine to me."

"Oh my Blare don't believe anything that bitch tells you. Ok."

I laugh a little and say ok

"You know what Blare I love you."

I'm a little shocked but I say

"I love you too."

We kiss and it feels magical.

---------------PAGE BREAK---------------

I say bye to Jason and head home expecting the worse.