Interview

Chapter 22- Interview

I wake up and and take a shower and once I come out I put on a ripped skinny jeans with a white short sleeve shirt along with my black ankle boots with my black leather jacket.

I put my hair in a pony tail then run down stairs. Amy and Burt are still a sleep so I right them a note telling them I left. Before I leave I grab a apple and walk out the door.

When I get outside I stop in my tracks realizing I don't have a car and I have to walk.

I look at the time it it says 6:40 and school starts at 7 and it takes 10 min to walk there so I better get going now.

-----------PAGE BREAK-----------

When I reach to school Emily and Zoey come running up to me.

"Why are you walking Blare?" Zoey says

"I just wanted to in joy the view." I say I sarcastically

They just playfully roll there eyes, then Emily says "Really why are you walking."

"This is my dads punishment." I say

"What do you mean." Emily says

"Well people where starting to question him about beating me so instead of beating me this time he gave me a punishment."

"Which was?" Zoey says

"Well I have to get a job to fix the damage for the car and till I fix the car I have to walk to and from school." I say

"Oh." Zoey says

"Well it's not that bad right." Emily says

"I guess, but I'm just glad I do track." I say

"Yeah." Em says

"Guys got to get to my locker, see you later."

"Bye." they say in unison

When I get to my locker I see Jason there.

"Hey." I say

"Hey." he says

"So what did your mom say?" I ask eager.

"Well she says maybe but she wants you to come over for dinner tonight so she can... you know interview you." Jason says

"Oh ok, what time do you want me over?" I ask

"Um 6." Jason says

"Ok well I'll see you later bye." I say

"Bye." Jason says

-----------PAGE BREAK------------

I reach home exhausted from that long day at school and then I remember I have dinner with Jason's mom so I go up stairs to get ready.

When I get up stairs I pick out a knee high yellow sundress with my very cute pair of white sandals then I curl my hair and do my makeup and let's just say it was very hard to do so.

By the time I'm done it's 5:30 so I go down stairs to tell Amy and Burt about my interview.

When I reach down stairs I see they are in the living room watching tv.

When they see me Burt says "What are you doing here."

I was about to say 'I live here' but instead I say "I came to tell you and mom something."

"Then tell us instead off standing there like a fool." Burt says

"Ok well I have a job interview tonight and I was wondering if I can have my friend pick me up." I say