The New Girl In School

Chapter 16- The New Girl

I wake up and go take a shower when I come out I put on a black jeans pants with a white crop top that has a big heart in the middle with the words 'Love Love' I then but on my black and white converse.

I grab my stuff and head down stairs. I see Amy in the kitchen so I say "Bye Amy, I'm heading to school." and then I run out the door.

Once I reach to school Emily and Zoey come running up to me with huge smiles on there faces.

"Why so happy?" I ask

"We can't be happy?!" Emily says back

"Well we are getting a new student today and the principle wants her to shadow you today!" Zoey says

"Why me and not you guys." I say

"I don't know the principle said you would be perfect for the job." Emily says

I groan and walk away to find Jason so I can tell him the news.

I find Jason by his locker and I walk toward him.

"Hey Blare" Jason says

"Hey, I have some news.'' I say

"Good or bad." Jason says worried

"In the middle." I say

"Tell me." he says looking more worried by the minute

"Well we are getting a new student today and she has to shadow me. ME!" I say

Jason just laughs and says "you had me worried for nothing and that's not that bad."

"Whatever." I say and walk away

I start to head to the principles office and when I get there I see a tall girl dark skinned girl who is wearing a blue skinny jeans with a purple crop top that says 'Swag' with a pair of purple vans.

I walk up to her and say "hi my name is Blare and you must be the new girl."

"Yes that's me but my name is Mia." she says

"Ok Mia well you will be shadowing me today and tomorrow you will get your own schedule." I say to her with the best smile I can muster.

"Ok." she says back with a lot of confidence.

"Ok let's go before we or I end up late for 1st period." I say remembering what happened last time.

--------------PAGE BREAK---------------

Me and Mia are now walking to lunch and by now I have learned little about her like that she loves cheer just like Emily.

Once we get to the cafeteria I already see Zoey and Emily at a table so I grab Mia and we start to walk toward them.

Once we get there I say "guys this is Mia and Mia this is Emily and Zoey."

There is a chorus of heys. then I see Jason walk in so I wave him over.

Once he sits down I say "sorry about earlier when I just walked off."

"It's ok I kinda new you weren't in the best of moods." Jason says

I laugh and then he leans in for a kiss and before we know it we are in a mini make out session.

I then hear a camera click and we pull apart I then see Emily and Zoey cooing over a picture then I hear "this is so going into the Blson scape book ." I laugh.

I turn to Mia who looks uncomfortable so I say "Mia this is my boyfriend Jason and Jason this is Mia."

Jason says hey and Mia says "I kinda figured you to are Boyfriend and girlfriend."

I laugh and so does Jason.

-----------PAGE BREAK--------------

The day went by pretty nice and I think Me and Mia are going to become good friends.