{richie}

"w-we're still m-meeting up a-after school, right?" Bill asked me during our last period class.

Bill and i have been bestfriends for as long as i could remember, he's like a brother to me.

"of course we are" i responded, smiling as the bell rang.

"w-well, I'll s-s-s-see you outside" bill stuttered, grabbing his books and rushing out of the classroom, heading towards his locker quickly, and cautiously.

i grabbed my books and shoved them into my backpack before rushing out of class.

i ran through the hallways, not really paying attention to anything. i shoved my stuff into my locker before dashing outside.

i took my bike out of the bike stand as I noticed Bill running up to me.

"h-hey, y/n" bill called out.

"hey" I grinned as the rest of the 'club' gathered around. I looked around and noticed something was off.

Eddie is here.

Beverly is here.

Stan is here.

Ben is here.

Bill just got here

where's...

"Where the hell is Richie?" i sighed out, as i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey, hot stuff" he breathed out on to my neck.

"Found him," Stan said, rolling his eyes.

i blushed at richie's actions. richie and i are neighbors and we have been sneaking out of our houses to hang out since we were in diapers. we're really close and have been since we met. we both had a very fun, flirty friendship but neither of us ever decided to make a move.

"Hey, Trashmouth" i gasped nervously, getting out of his grip.

He pushed his thick glassed up his nose before grabbing his bike.
"TO THE BARRENS" he yelled out in his terrible british accent.
i giggled, hopping onto my bike and riding into the streets.
about half way there mike joined us at an intersection.
we all laughed and joked on our way there.

we all placed our bikes down as we got to the barrens, Silver looking gigantic compared to our bikes. We talked amongst ouselves for while when Beverly had a sudden idea.

"we should play truth or dare!" beverly blurted out.

we all mutually agreed that there was nothing better to do, so we sat down in a circle and began the game.

i sat in between bill and richie of course. the others spread themselves out into the circle giggling and making small talk.

   y/n. richie. eddie.
bill.                           stan.
        bev.  ben. mike.

"stan" beverly called out. stan's head shot up in her direction.
"Truth or dare?"

"uhm, dare, i guess" stan says, questioning his choice.

"i dare you to eat dirt" Beverly chuckled.

"ugh, gross. No way that im doing that." he cringed. Beverly then explained that she was totally fine with him backing out as long as shed'd be able to tell him for the rest of... well ever, that he was a "cant hack it, pantywaist, that wears his mama's bra".

Needless to say, he stuck his finger in the dirt and then licked it.

"ew" i whisper under my breath, while eddie damn near passes out.

The game continues around the circle, in no particular order.

Mike was dared to lick bens shoe,

Bill was dared to climb a tree (and almost fell out and died),

Eddie was truthed into telling a story about a time he saw his mom naked,

Ben was dared to kiss Beverly on the cheek,

and Beverly was dared to sit on Bills lap for the rest of the game.

Finally there was only me and Richie left to ask.

"Truth or Dare, Trashmouth?" Stan asked.

"Uh, dare. Duh" richie answered

"well do us all a favor and kiss y/n" stan grinned

"oh. uhm. okay." he said, his face turning bright red.

my face was burning as richie leaned over to face me. he pushed up his glasses before he leaned in to kiss me.
his lips touched mine, the kiss was light. The experimental-ness very obvious.

he pulled away quickly and looked in the other direction.

"that was fucking great" he blurts out.

i let out a shakey laugh.

"yeah" i start, "it was"

"FINALLY!" stan spits out.

i let out a small laugh as richie wraps his arm around me.

"so," richie says, sounding more like a question.

"yes?" i smile at him.

"you wanna, i dunno, be my girl?" he asks nervously, his face turning red.

"no", i say, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"no?"

"Im just kidding idiot, come here." I say, welcoming him into my arms.

·
·
·
helloo :'). ive started rewriting chapters
love,
the author