{patrick} 3

warnings: mental health issues and sex

             as of now, this is unedited.

______________________________________

"for a girl with a pharmacist for a father," y/n started, "her house is fucking huge."

victor nodded his head in agreement, opening the door for her.

greta's house was dark and full of sweaty, horny teenagers.

couples could be found making out in every corner, the stench of booze reaked from every body. she loved the adrenalin rush of parties. she had never known their power over her until patrick brought her to one.

she drank foreign liquids, not bothering to ask what they were, from strangers. she started to feel a little fuzzy when she head out to the dance floor, tripping over her own foot and landing in someone's arm's. it was now that she realised victor was gone. it was just her and a strong pair of arms.

she looked up to see the notorious henry bowers. the dim lighting of the room brought out the boys handsome features. she thanked him for helping her and tipsy conversations slowly turned into drunken actions.

his arms were wrapped tightly around her waist as his mouth formed shapes of red and purple onto her collarbone, patricks favorite place to leave his marks. she let out a quiet gasp as drunk henry sucked harder, almost inaudible over the sound of the music.

an angry pair of arms ripped henry off of her and to the floor. teens went scrawling everywhere, making space for the fight. two bodies fought eachother on the floor, blood splattering, until a mumbled yell was released.

"IM SORRY!"

"I'D BE DAMNED IF YOU WEREN'T! YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER ! I'LL KILL YOU NEXT TIME!"

henry scrambled to his feet and ran off. y/n had managed to sober up enough to walk towards the fight scene. henry had been punched in the nose, which cause the blood splatter.

another pair of arm grasped y/n's waist but these weren't just lustful, they were angry.

"we need to talk, princess," said a familiar voice. the voice was raspy, full of anger and frustration.

she let the warm body drag her up the stairs and into a bed room.

she finally looked up to her demise looking down on her.

"hey patty" she slurred with a smile.

patrick locked the door and picked y/n up. she mumbled words to him that he couldn't hear as he layed her on the bed.

he crawled onto her considerably smaller body and stared passionately into her eyes.

"i came to apologise but it seems that you're the one who needs to apologize." a sexy smirk of dominance played on his face while she felt a tingling sensation through out her whole body.

he pulled off his belt and tied her to the bed frame.

"im gonna make you forget henry even spoke to you tonight." he whispered. "im gonna make you mine again, kitten, and everyone is gonna hear."

patricks words sent tingles down her spine as he slowly kissed and sucked at the sweet spot on her neck. his hands roamed her body until finally pushing her dress up exposing Patrick's favorite lace panties.

his eyes filled with lust and desire. he felt his pants becoming uncomfortably tight. he groaned at the sight and started kissing up her thighs.

"mmm please" she groaned desperately, tugging on the restraints.