{Baking} BG

WARNING: VERY SEXUAL CONTENT. SMUT AHEAD!

"Okay boys, we have the house to ourselves until Saturday. What's the first thing on the agenda?"

 "I can think of a few things I'd like to do." Patrick says with a smirk, eyeing my body. Henry chuckles and agrees with him.

 "Ha ha, very funny," i say rolling my eyes.

"Why don't we bake something?" Vic suggests.

 " Ayuh, " Belch agrees.

 "What should we bake though?" I ask... Big mistake.

 "CAKE!" Henry and Vic scream.

 " BROWNIES! " Patrick and Belch protest.

 "WOAH WOAH WOAH CALM DOWN!" i shout, " why dont we make a chocolate cake? A compromise , ya know? "    

 The boys sit in silence.

 "Shit, how didnt i think of that?" Belch asks

 " Cause youre fucking dumb. " Patrick responds, starting a fight between the two boys.

"Jeez, can you guys quit it for a change? I refuse to bake with your dumbasses if you're gonna act like...well...DUMBASSES!" I yell. The boys guiltily stop and sit up straight.

i start to bounce up and down like a kid, confusing the boys, before exclaiming, "LETS GO MAKE A CAKE" and scrambling to the kitchen.

i pull a recipe book out of a cabinet and open to my moms mouth watering recipe for a chocolate cake:

•Butter and flour to dust the cake pan (separate from the other ingredients)                                 

•3 cups of flour

•1 1\2 cups of unsweetened cocoa powder

•1 cup white sugar

•1 tablespoon baking soda

•1 1/2 and a half tablespoons of baking powder

•1 1/2 teaspoon of salt

•4 eggs

•1 1/2 cups of milk

•1 1/2 cups of WARM water

•1 1/2 vegetable oil

•2 teaspoon vanilla extract

bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes

we pull out all the ingredients we need and set them on the table.

"Patty?" I called out and he hummed in response. " Can you get the last thing we need? Its the baking soda. Its on the top shelf. "

His arms wrapped around my waist as he hoisted my short frame up to the top shelf. I felt his hands grope my ass as he put me back down. With the baking soda in my hands, i twirl around and give Patrick a kiss of gratitude on the cheek, making him smirk.

The boys passed around the ingredients as i called them out and added them to the bowl.

"EGGS!" i call out . I hear the boys shuffle around and then a loud CRUNCH. I quickly turn around to see that Belch has dropped the eggs.

"BELCH. OH MY GOD." i shout. He frowns guiltily. I frown back and then wrap my arms around his large figure, telling him we can clean it later. I get 4 more eggs from out of the fridge, crack them open, and put them into the bowl. 

Finally i finish adding all the ingredients in bowl and start to mix them all together. The mixing of the thick substance was not enough to keep the boys entertained when Henry had overheard his favorite show playing on tv, inviting the other boys to join him in watching it. They all left except for Victor.