{henry} 1

"im leaving derry" she breathed out.

"what?" he asked softly.

"im leaving tonight. my mom and i just finished packing " henry's heart shattered at her words.

"wh-when are you coming back?" he choked out.

"i dont know. could be a few days. could be a few months" she sighed out.

a few tears started to bulid in both of their eyes.

"no. you cant leave me. not with the asshole im forced to call a father. not in this town of horrible people. in a world of bullshit you're my only happiness." he rushed out.

"I'll be back henry. i promise" she said placing her hand on his cheek.

a longing look was apparent in both of their eyes. she stared into Henry's eyes and they looked almost empty. his heart had shattered. the tears in his eyes had joined the pit of unshared emotions that ate him up inside.

"i cant believe you're doing this to me." he whined.

"send the boys my love. ill miss those psychotic assholes." she smiled through the pain.

she still hadn't removed her hand from Henry's face and she continued to inspect the dark look in Henry's eyes.

"i fucking love you" he coughed out at her.

she leaned foward pressing her lips against his.

"i love you too, henry. I'll see you soon." she reassured him.

they looked down and noticed that their fingers had intertwined.

she looked at their hands and then back to henry. she attempted to let go and walk away but he wouldnt let that happen.

he pulled her into his chest and wrapped his arms around her.

he was taller than her so his head rested on hers and she rested hers on the top of his torso.

she looked up at him and connected their lips. he picked her up off her feet so he didnt have to bend down.

the kiss was long and passionate yet delicate as though they were scared of hurting each other.

henry pulled her closer against him, not leaving a single inch of space between the two of them.

"im gonna miss you more than anything" she told him, hands still tangled in his hair.

"it wont be the same withouth you, y/n. im gonna go crazy."

"ill be back sooner than you think, bowers" she promised him.

he let out a rough sigh.

she placed her lips roughly against his one more time before his hands left her hips and hers left his hair.

"goodbye, henry"

·
·
·
authors note
part two?