{victor} 2

vic's pov

belch pulls up to my house and stops the car. i gather y/n up in my arms while patrick gets out of the car and pulls the chair back. i carry her out of the car, turning to give pat and belch a wave before bringing her inside.

i lay her down on my bed, pulling off her shoes, and laying the blankets over her body. she looks so small and fragile. how could henry have hurt her like this?

not feeling tired, i walk over to my desk and catch up on some reading and studying. i sat there for a while, going over some study notes for english and calculus before resigning to the bed with y/n.

  · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·

"vic?"

i roll over to be greeted by y/n. her eyes are filled with sleep and pain. her hair is messy from sleeping on it. she looks sickly pale and as if her body could give out at any point.

"hey" i smile at her, running my hand through her hair. "feeling better?" i ask.

"no." she says bluntly.

"well, pat and belch said they'd come over today so try to have some fun" i say reassuringly.

she nods her head and cuddles into my chest. we've always been closer than the others. patrick and belch are like her brothers and i was always the best friend. now that henry is gone, it feels like much more.

we head down stairs to the living room where we waited for patrick and belch.

there was a knock at the door, so i got up to get it. as expected, patrick and belch walk in.

"i brought alcohol" patrick announces

"and i brought patrick" belch says, chuckling at his own joke.

patrick sits down next to y/n.

"hows it goin heartbreak girl?" he asks. y/n rolls her eyes, and opens a beer.

"fine" she breathes out, placing the bottle on the table. patrick chuckles and opens a beer of his own, taking a sip before setting it down on the coffee table.

    · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·

a few drinks in, a tipsy belch decides we should play truth or dare. we all agree. y/n was still next to patrick. belch sits in the recliner on the left of them, and i in the lazy boy on the right. belch looks at us with a childish grin on his face.

"who wants to start?" belch smiles

"ill go" y/n says. we all turn our heads to look at her. patrick smiles and says truth or dare before belch can. belch frowns and then eagerly waits for a response.

"dare" she says bodly.

"i dare you to go make a move on blondie now that henry's gone"

y/n's smile falters for a moment before agreeing to the dare.

she walks over to me and smirks.
she licks her lips before leaning in and pressing her soft lips on mine. i wrap my arms around her shoulders and kiss back. it was the best kiss i've had in a while.

her tounge starts to explore my mouth and her hands tangle in my hair. our tounges battle for dominance before the kiss softens.

she pulls away, and returns to her seat next to patrick. she takes a swig of her drink like nothing happened, and the game continues.

"vic?" belch asks, snapping me out of my train of thought. "truth or dare?" he asks.

"truth" i respond absent mindedly.

"pussy" i hear patrick whisper to y/n.
she laughs quietly at his comment, lightly punching his shoulder.

"do you like y/n?" belch asks, raising his eyebrows, eyes eager like a child waiting for candy.

my face heats up and my breath hitches. i turn to look at y/n and she is staring at me, waiting for an answer.

"uh, yea i guess i have a general affection for her, as one of my friends" i speak slow, hoping it'll be more convincing.

"bullshit" patrick swears, opening two bottles of beer, taking a sip from one and passing the other to y/n.

belch chuckles.

"give me a real fucking answer, criss" he says sternly, mood changing faster than a damn cheetah.

"fuck. i mean. yea, i fucking guess i like her." i mutter

"like her, like her?" patrick smirks, kicking my leg. 

"yes. jesus christ" i yell, a frown playing on my face.

y/n walks over to me and sits on my lap, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"good" she whispered.

"that was quick" patrick laughs. belch joins in, laughing a little too hard as a result of all the beer.

"guess we dont gotta worry bout henry no more, huh?" belch slurs out.

"guess not" she says very bluntly, obviously trying to get rid of every thought of henry in her head.

she wraps her arms around my neck and burries her head into my shoulder.

"we're gonna go now" patrick nudges belch, " and I'm gonna drive"

"NO ONE DRIVES MY CAR" belch screeches, patrick laughs a bit before shoving belch out the door.

"see you later love birds" he calls out, closing the door behind him.

i feel y/n smile into my shoulder and i grab her face in my hands.

i look deep into her beautiful eyes, before placing a kiss on her forhead and wrapping her in a hug.

"i think i love you" i whisper into her neck.

"thats okay" she whispers back, playing with the hairs at the nape of neck,

"i think i do too"

holy crap this book whment from 5k to 6k in 5 days! leave requests on what you want to read.

im working on a patrick chapter and a preference so comment which one you would like to see first.

-the author