{bill}

you sat in bills room, trying to take in everything that had happened.

"wait, what?" you asked him.

"g-georgie is g-gone, y/n. h-he's g-gone" bill told you, tears threatening to spill.

your heart shattered. his family was more of a family to you than your real family was. his parents had always treated you as if you were their kid. georgie was the coolest kid ever. he was never a crybaby brat like other kids. you loved playing around with him. almost as much as you love bill.

you and bill had been best friends ever since 1st grade. some idiot was making fun of his stutter and you told him off. you and bill were inseparable after that moment. seeing him in this much pain killed you.

"oh god, billy." you whimpered out.

he had let a few tears trickle down his face as he noticed the pain in your eyes.

he sat down next to you on his bed and wrapped you in his arms. you both let all your tears out for what felt like hours.

"y-y/n?" he asked after getting most of his tears out.

"yea?" you responded, wiping tears from under your eyes.

"w-will you st-stay t-tonight? i-im
s-sure my p-parents wont m-mind." he pleaded, "i j-just, cant be a-alone."

"of course, bill." you agree.

you were both just sitting quietly on his bed in eachothers arms. you heard a muffled sob come from bill as he had broken down again.

"billy, i know this hurts, i really do, but you need to stay strong for georgie. he wouldn't want you to be in this much pain." you comforted him, while rubbing his back gently.

"i m-m-miss him s-s-so m-much, y/n." he hiccuped into your ear.

"i know. i do too. he was such a good kid" you whisper out. you could feel tears burning behind your eyes but you had to be strong. strong for georgie and bill.

bill let out a few more soft sobs before calming down again.

"i-i have to t-tell you s-something. georgie has been b-bugging me to t-tell you for the l-longest t-time. he would w-want you to kn-know." he whispered into your ear before escaping the hug you had trapped each other in.

"go ahead" i blurt out, letting a small smile slip through all the pain i was feeling.

"i-i" he attempted "sh-shit"

i looked at him with curiosity, cocking an eyebrow at him.

"i-i r-really l-like you." he started nervously, scratching his neck.

i wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me.

"YOU FINALLY ADMITED IT" i squealed.

"wh-what?" he asked confused

"you really think georgie kept something like that from me?" i grinned.

he grinned back at me and wrapped his arms around my waist. he rested his head on my shoulder, getting comfortable.

"y-you're the b-best" he whispered, sending chills down my spine.

he took his head off my shoulder and pressed his forehead against mine.

i leaned in and pressed a soft kiss against his lips.

"georgie would be so happy if he was here" i breathed out.

"yeah, he w-would"