{stan}

you werent sure what to do, or feel. everything was just... broken. everything felt wrong.

no one ever understood that about you. there was always something that was bothering you. you had friends but it was like none of them noticed a thing about your feelings except one. Stanley Uris.

The rabbis son. The biggest loser of the losers. he was younger than the rest of the group. he was jewish and just all around never completely fit in. of course, the group loved him anyway, especially you.

when the group found out about IT, you were the most scared. you watched kids in your town slowly get picked off one by one and one day it hit you, your friends and you could be next.

after the encounter in the house on neibolt, you were done. bill made a speech about how he saw the well and that we can be better for next time before stan cut him off.

"No! No next time, Bill!" he screamed out, "You're insane!" you shook your head to agree with him. you watched a fight unfold between the group before grabbing your bike and leaving. they all watched and called out to you, but you just peddled away and let tears cloud your vision.

you peddled and peddled until you heard someone behind you. you moved your legs faster but the person behind you quickly caught up.

"Y/n!" stan calls out
"Come on! I know you hear me!"

you fumble off your bike, tears still clouding your vision and fall to the ground. stan runs up to you and gathers you up in his arms.

"i know you're scared. i am too." he whispered softly into your ear.

you let out a muffled sob into his chest and a few tears slip out of his eye.

"i wont let anything happen to you." he tells you calmly.

"You promise?" you ask genuinely, looking up at him.

"I promise" he smiles slightly.

he wraps his arms around you and you wrapped yours around him, and for the first time in a long time, you no longer felt alone and misunderstood.

·
·
·
this was shot but it was honestly just a way to get out my emotions right now. i dont know if its bad, but whatever.

The author<3