{stan}

"stan?" you ask poking his cheek.

"staaan?" you ask again trying to get him out of the trance his new bird book put him under.

"Stanley?" you ask in a high pitch voice, poking him a little harder this time.

"uris?"
no answer.

"stan uris???" you say to annoy him.

"stanley uris??" you say again poking his nose.

still, no answer.

"STANLEY THE MANLEY URIS" you scream out into his ear. he jumps sky high.

"WHAAAT" he groans, putting his book down.

"give me attentionnn" you whine out, pouting your lips and giving him a pair of puppy dog eyes.

"im doing something. I'll give you attention later" he mumbles out, reaching to pick his book back up.
you snatch his new book out of his hands and run out of the room.

"COME BACK HERE" he calls out, chasing you.

"NEVERR" you giggle out, dodging furniture as you run.

you run into a bedroom before feeling stan lifts you up into the air.

"IVE GOT YOU NOW" he yells before throwing you onto the bed and attacking your sides with tickles.

you writhe in laughter underneath his strong figure.

"nO! STOP. IM SORRYYYY" you cry out, tears threatening to spill from your eyes.

he finally calms down after a while and throws himself next to you on the bed. he opens his arms and you eagerly cuddle into his chest. he wraps his arms around you and kisses your head.

"is this enough attention for you?" he chuckles out.

"yes" you say in a playful voice.
-
-
-
-
Authors note:
pls leave requests so my mind doesnt go blank like usual ;)