{cuddling}

mike
·He loves to hug you and have his arm around your shoulders.
·When you're in his room, you'll cuddle up next to him and fall asleep.
·He just loves showing you his affection.

bill
·He loves the feeling of saftey and comfort thay her feels when he's close to you.
·He likes to rest his head on your chest and listen to your heartbeat while you play with his auburn locks.
·Constant reassurance that you love eachother.

eddie
·He wasnt a big fan of it at first but grew fond of having his arms wrapped around you.
·He likes to bury his head into the crook of your neck, while you run your fingers through his neatly combed hair.

·He's terrified that one day his mom will catch you and kick you out, then send him to the ER to check for STDs or something.

richie
·While richie may be into the more intimate parts of a relationship, he isnt the biggest fan of cuddling.

·He is very fidgety and he likes his space, but when your watching tv or a movie, he will slyly snake his arm around you.  

·If its a scary movie, he will gladly welcome you to hide from the movie in his neck or chest... or even the other way around even though he swears the movie isnt that scary.

stan
·Stan can get really grouchy and want his space, but in the long run, he could cuddle you for hours.
·He likes to take you bird watching with him and find a way to end up cuddling on the blanket that you two were sitting on.
·Cuddling mainly consists of you burying your head into his neck and him pulling you closer, your eyelashes leave kisses on his neck.

beverly
·She loves cuddles oh my lord.
·At sleepovers, she'll curl up next to you and a t t a c k you witch cuddles.
·She mostly a sub cuddler but she loves having her arms around you.
·She will literally fight anyone who tires to touch you when she wants hugs/cuddles.

henry
·He acts all tough and manly, but he has a BIG soft spot for cuddling.
·He only initiates it when you guys are alone and its still usually a process.
·He'll wrap his arm around you and you two will just keep ajusting awkwardly until you are snuggling in a tangle of limbs.
·He especially likes to cuddle after his dad said something fucked up or beats the shit out of him.

patrick
·This boy just always wants an excuse to be touching you.
·Wether it's a simple hug from behind or having you on his hip in halls, he is just always touching you.
·Since he is always touching you, its a challenge to get him off of you.
·He does get agitated and fidgety every once and a while and when he does he will pick you up, off of him and move.
·His favorite time to cuddle is definitely after sex.

victor
·THIS BOY LOVES CUDDLING
·He loves your body being against his.
·He'll play with your hair, kiss you all over, bury his face in your neck.
·He is very guilty of sometimes wanting to be the little spoon but is mainly dominant.
·He likes when you cuddle facing eachother, basically nose to nose and when you lay on top of him with your head on his chest or your face burried in his neckw with his arms around your waist.

belch
·This boy does indeed enjoy his daily dose of cuddles.
·He will actually beg you to cuddle.
·Will pick you up, carry you to his bed, and start cuddling with you.
·You mainly curl up next to him and rest your head on his chest with your arms and legs wrapped around him.