{modern dating}

mike
(he's still homeschooled and helps out his grandfather)

·Constantly texts you when he doesn't get the chance to see you.
·Simple at home dates
·Likes to watch basically any movie that he laugh at, mostly comedy movies and comedy specials.
·His favorite app is facetime because he loves to call you all the time. Your longest call was almost 24 hours, until the call dropped... he screamed in agony when that happend. Gave his grandfather a proper scare.

bill
·Always sends you videos of him and the losers hanging out if you couldnt come that day.
·"S-S-Say hey to y/n, guys!"
·Is always on facetime with you, and has to kick Georgie out because he wants to talk too.
·He never uses his phone when he's around you unless its important or he's showing you something.
·Likes to take you near to the quarry for either a picnic date or just a cool swim.
·Likes indie music and very chill rap.
·Loves all the Marvel movies because they're the perfect mix of action and comedy and he just loves the story lines
·His favorite app is definitely snapchat because it's the most efficient way to send you pictures and videos.

eddie
·Doesnt use his phone much at all.
·Richie's the one who had to make his instagram that he barley posts on anyways.
·Isn't allowed to have a password on his phone so he gets an app to put passwords on the apps he doesnt want his mom to see.
·He's constantly getting his phone taken away by his mother.
·"It's not healthy for a boy your age to be on their phone so much"
·Likes to watch Chick-Flicks like White Chicks and Mean Girls because they're just so funny.
·Dates where you two would just walk around Derry, go into stores and not buy anything, then get something to eat.
·Listens to whatever is on the radio or whatever the losers like unless it's that mind numbing rap music.
·His favorite app is candy crush because its the only app he doesn't have to hide in a folder from his mother and it's a great way to pass the time.

richie
·HE LOVES HIS PRECIOUS PHONE
·You're the only other person that is allowed to use his phone and know his password
·His password is literally just his birthday but backwards. (7637)
·Is constantly taking pictures of you to post in his Snapchat and Instagram.
·Likes a mix of pop-rock and cheesy rap music.
·He could make fun of rappers like 6ix 9ine.
·"Oh did i say rapers? I meant rappers. Wait. No. No I didnt."
·He's obsessed with old 80's horror movies. Nightmare On Elm Street is his favorite because of Freddy's sarcasm and jokes.
·Movie theater dates at the Aladdin (the Derry movie theater) all the time.
·His favorite app is Snapchat because it's just so much fun.
·Even though he's gotten his ass beat for making fun of the Bowers Gang on his snap story.

stan
·Doesnt use his phone for social media very often.
·He facetimes you when he's bird watching when you arent with him.
·Has a Pinterest page full of DIY bird feeders and pictures of birds he's tryin to scrapbook.
·You and him have built said DIY bird feeders.
·Of course that means his favorite app is Pinterest.
·But Angry Birds is a close second.
·He takes you on picnic dates at the park that start out with you guys bird watching and ends up with you guys fooling around and chasing each other like idiots.
·He listens to whatever is on the radio. He doesn't have a preference as long as it's not "gross and inappropriate"
·His Instagram is just pictures of birds and the Losers Club hangin out together.

beverly
·LOVES SHANE DAWSON.
·Her favorite app is YouTube.
·She actually lives for shanes series and collabs.
·She's vert active on her Instagram.
·Her comments are all either girls being jealous and sending hate or guys trying to get in her pants.
·She's basically the Losers Club's personal photographer.
·LOVES DRAG QUEENS AND THEIR MUSIC
·Her favorite show is RuPaul's Drag Race... duh.
·Her favorite queens are Trixie & Katya, Adore & Bianca, and finally Roxxy Andrews, Alaska, & Detox.
·Movie dates at your house. She'll watch anything you wanna watch.

henry
·Very protective of his phone.
·Very active on his social medias.
·Constantly on his phone.
·Constantly posting pictures of you two.
·Doesn't have a favorite app but he does have alot of workout apps.
·Has videos of you two doing the dirty in his My Eyes Only on Snapchat.
·Listens to all the problematic rappers.
·Loved Xxxtentacion
·Always gaming on his PlayStation or Xbox.
·Movie dates usually at the Aladdin or his house, but it always results in his hand in your pants, doing you know what.

patrick
·LIVES FOR PORN!
·Has made multiple sex tapes of you two.
·Sends nudes all the fucking time.
·Almost all dates lead to sex.
·His favorite app is his gallery because he uses all the pictures of you to get off to.
·Listens to 6ix 9ine and whatever else the gang is listening to. (ew)
·He also listens to hardcore scary rock on the low.
·Likes very graphic horror movies and inappropriate comedy movies like Sausage Party.
·Speaking of Sausage Party, you went to see it in the Aladdin together. ·Needless to say, not even 20 minutes in you were biting into his shoulder as his fingers worked on their magic in your pants.

victor
·Loves his Instagram.
·He has a theme and everything.
·Is always taking cute pictures of you two together so he can post them everywhere.
·Listens to whatever the gang listens to at that moment.
·Watches basically any kind of movie but he has a big soft spot for musicals like Mamma Mia and Sweeny Todd.
·Dates at his house, watching movies and making food for eachother.
·Lots of cuddling and makeout sessions.
·Occasionally sexy times.
·He calls you every single night.
·Wakes you up with paragraphs every morning.

belch
·His favorite app is Apple Music.
·Is barley active on social media.
·Made a groupchat for the gang on Instagram and Snapchat.
·Only 3 or 4 Instagram posts.
·Has an album of picture of you on his phone.
·Still loves rock music.
·Loves The Fast And The Furious.
·Takes you on dates where you drive aimlessly around town blasting music and eating whilst taking your shit.