Chapter 1

~*To all my patient reader's thank you for waiting so long. I'm sorry but I rewrote this story, the plot will remain the same but I added to it. During the long wait I typed up this story and several others, so I'll be copying, pasting and updating as many as I can over the next week. I hope you like this version better, now let's get this started.

Angvil*~

________________________________________________________________________

*Past 12 years ago*

A tall man with blond hair parted to the side, with icy blue eyes that rested under thick eyebrows stood next to a woman with long h/c hair and e/c eyes shining behind thick rimmed glasses. Both wore military uniform with a green cape. Both were looking down at the pink bundle pressed close to the woman's chest. The man faced the woman and said "Honey we have to let her go. We're leaving on an expedition soon, we can't keep her." "But Erwin she's born of our love we can't just....just give her up" she said holding the bundle closer.

He looked down at his child held securely in her arms and said "Do you think that it'd be fair to keep her only to die on an expedition and never come back to her. She'll be raise by a good family, one that'll raise her right." She sighed and said "You're right, but the thought of never seeing her again makes it hard to let her go." He sighed then started to undo the bolo tie, and placed it inside the blanket over his child's head. She looked at him with wide tear filled eyes and asked "Won't you get in trouble?"

He met her eyes and said "Getting in trouble is worth giving her something to remember us by. I know this is hard but we have no choice." He watched tears roll down her cheeks and he carefully wiped them away, trying to contain his own as well. She searched her loves face the glint off her glasses hiding her eyes. She slowly nodded and softly said "We'll have to keep her a secret." Erwin slowly nodded back as he pulled her close. Before either could say anything else a nurse came in asking "Have you picked out a name yet? It's time."

She met his gaze as they both said "F/N her name is F/N."